No announcement yet.

HTML5 on Wordpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will need to create a new folder inside the Themes folder in WordPress. You can find that details in the following page:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development

Apart from that, you also need to create database using PHP my admin if you have database. If you need any help, you can approach our web design company and we will be happy to help you.

Regards,
    Pavithra
    https://spidergems.com

Comment

You need to install Wamp server on your PC first.

Comment

First, you configure the ue4 HTML file to connect WordPress to HTML 5. You will create a new page in WordPress and copy/paste the HTML code from the export into the code section of the WordPress page builder.

Comment

Hello,
          you don't need to use an iframe you have to upload your HTML file on your Cpanel
          Then change its name to index.html then your HTML code run to the home page of your website.
          Hope this will help you
          Thanks
          Afflospark

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-20190428-19.40.26.png
Views:	366
Size:	209.1 KB
ID:	1613200Click image for larger version  Name:	image_163251.png Views:	1 Size:	132.5 KB ID:	1613196

Hello.
            I am trying to find the way on how to have the same style as on the rest of my wordpress web pages.
            The way I was trying:
            In the new page created with WP Editor I have added new empty HTML block and into this empty block I pasted the code from myproject.html I have from packaged project HTML5 but this is not working properly as you can see on the attached images.

Thank you for your time.

Comment

As a senior full stack developer with over 12 years on the job I can tell you this about wordpress: it's the internet explorer of CMS.

if you don't know php/html/css and JS getting anything that's not just text is going to be a challenge.

.... is there enough hype on this for me to go and create a wordpress plugin/short-code? I doubt it...

Comment

Working...
              X