Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Plugin] Socket.io Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by pinkgoldpeach View Post
    Hi there,

    so I've tried to get socket.io to work with my unreal project for actually several months now. And sometimes it kind of works but never really, so I very much hope that you guys can help me!

    I have UE 4.15.2. and socket.io v0.6.0, those should be the up-to-date versions.
    I've added the socket.io plugin directly to the engine, because when I added it to the project itself, the packaged project wouldn't even start.

    As long as I only connect to a socket.io client, everything still works fine. But once I try to emit an event, the editor freezes and crashes. It still emits the event though, because I can see that it works. If I package the project like that, it simply won't emit the event.
    So I don't know what to do here. Best would be, if wouldn't crash in the editor and if it would work in the packaged project. But I'm happy with everything just working in the packaged project, I can deal with a frozen editor.

    Thanks in advance!
    What platform is this for? Windows is the only one that has functioning static libs atm. If it is windows, do you have a minimal reproducible project you can share or logs of the crash?
    v0.6.0 should be fairly solid and I haven't yet encountered what you describe so any info you can provide will greatly help.
    Plugins: TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo - RealSense - CIM

    Comment


    • #92
      Hi,

      thanks for the fast reply

      Yes it's for windows - win64. I'll make a small project and see if I can reproduce the error, but I can share some logs now!
      Since the crashes only happen, once I start emitting, I assume it has to do something with socket.io.


      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: === Critical error: ===
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error:
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: Assertion failed: false [File:C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.15\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates/Function.h] [Line: 268]
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: Attempting to call an unbound TFunction!
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error:
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error:
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: KERNELBASE.dll!0x0000000002BB3C58
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CED864EE
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEBACEEE
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEB32729
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-SocketIOClient.dll!0x00000000A75AA7C9
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-SocketIOClient.dll!0x00000000A75B2E56
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEA0D84D
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEA0DC6D
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEA2CCEB
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEA2C912
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEC11233
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEB5A997
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA5ED4FF
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B9AB617D
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B74F997D
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B7CEAA15
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B91817DF
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B936CA4F
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B9703254
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B970308B
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B92E1F65
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B8B0ADDC
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA55509A
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA687E6E
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA6A9EC1
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA6AC0C2
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA68887E
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA6D1F73
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA6AC0C2
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA55509A
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA6AB43B
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B8AD3922
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B9D67AF7
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B8A92CDF
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B8A9FE2B
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B9BD5844
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B918D5F1
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B9BC30EE
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B91AC0E3
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B7998BA7
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B79C53AD
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B79E1834
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B74C626B
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B7CD2156
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor.exe!0x000000005B7CDEE3
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor.exe!0x000000005B7BEB40
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor.exe!0x000000005B7BEBBA
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor.exe!0x000000005B7D0A29
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor.exe!0x000000005B7D22B6
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: KERNEL32.DLL!0x0000000003AC8364
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: ntdll.dll!0x00000000064E70D1
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: ntdll.dll!0x00000000064E70D1
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error:
      [2017.05.18-17.00.15:949][887]LogExit: Executing StaticShutdownAfterError
      [2017.05.18-17.00.16:321][887]LogWindows: FPlatformMisc::RequestExit(1)

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by pinkgoldpeach View Post
        Hi,

        thanks for the fast reply

        Yes it's for windows - win64. I'll make a small project and see if I can reproduce the error, but I can share some logs now!
        Since the crashes only happen, once I start emitting, I assume it has to do something with socket.io.


        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: === Critical error: ===
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error:
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: Assertion failed: false [File:C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.15\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates/Function.h] [Line: 268]
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: Attempting to call an unbound TFunction!
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error:
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error:
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: KERNELBASE.dll!0x0000000002BB3C58
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CED864EE
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEBACEEE
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEB32729
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-SocketIOClient.dll!0x00000000A75AA7C9
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-SocketIOClient.dll!0x00000000A75B2E56
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEA0D84D
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEA0DC6D
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEA2CCEB
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEA2C912
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEC11233
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000CEB5A997
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA5ED4FF
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B9AB617D
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B74F997D
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B7CEAA15
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B91817DF
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B936CA4F
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B9703254
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B970308B
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B92E1F65
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B8B0ADDC
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA55509A
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA687E6E
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA6A9EC1
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA6AC0C2
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA68887E
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA6D1F73
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA6AC0C2
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA55509A
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-CoreUObject.dll!0x00000000DA6AB43B
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B8AD3922
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B9D67AF7
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B8A92CDF
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B8A9FE2B
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B9BD5844
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B918D5F1
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B9BC30EE
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!0x00000000B91AC0E3
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B7998BA7
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B79C53AD
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B79E1834
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B74C626B
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-UnrealEd.dll!0x00000000B7CD2156
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor.exe!0x000000005B7CDEE3
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor.exe!0x000000005B7BEB40
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor.exe!0x000000005B7BEBBA
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor.exe!0x000000005B7D0A29
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor.exe!0x000000005B7D22B6
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: KERNEL32.DLL!0x0000000003AC8364
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: ntdll.dll!0x00000000064E70D1
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error: ntdll.dll!0x00000000064E70D1
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:922][887]LogWindows:Error:
        [2017.05.18-17.00.15:949][887]LogExit: Executing StaticShutdownAfterError
        [2017.05.18-17.00.16:321][887]LogWindows: FPlatformMisc::RequestExit(1)
        I'll need more than this, looking forward to the example project. From the error though its pointing to an unbound function (I'm guessing some callback is null).

        Are you emitting in blueprint? if so are you emitting with callback or just regular emit? (consider showing your emit graph)
        Plugins: TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo - RealSense - CIM

        Comment


        • #94
          Hi

          so I just tried to add it to the first-person-example-project and the same happens. It crashes on emitting. I use a regular emit.
          I'll add a screenshot of the blueprint.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	socketio.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	205.6 KB
ID:	1128493

          Comment


          • #95
            Something I forgot to say, I am not sure the connection is properly established.
            Because if I check if it is connected, it returns that it isn't. Here's the blueprint, and it prints not connected and doesn't emit anything.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	socketCheckConnect.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	334.7 KB
ID:	1128494

            And this is the log for the connection with this blueprint

            Click image for larger version

Name:	socketConnected.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1128495

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by pinkgoldpeach View Post
              Something I forgot to say, I am not sure the connection is properly established.
              Because if I check if it is connected, it returns that it isn't. Here's the blueprint, and it prints not connected and doesn't emit anything.

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]142248[/ATTACH]

              And this is the log for the connection with this blueprint

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]142249[/ATTACH]
              Interesting, I will have to reproduce this. For now I've added the issue here: https://github.com/getnamo/socketio-...-ue4/issues/45 for tracking purposes.

              Note that the above graph may not be doing what you want it to do. The act of connecting is multi-threaded and asynchronous, meaning that the function to connect returns before a connection is established. In your graph you try to emit right after calling connect, but when that call happens its almost guaranteed to not be connected. Typically if you want something to emit on begin play, after you've connected, you do this in the On Connected event dispatch found on your SocketIOClient component. That way you can be sure you've connected to your service before you make the emit call. Since you're also emitting to a specified namespace, consider using the On Socked Namespace Connected instead, though from your log it appears you never connect to the /events namespace (check your server code).

              That said the plugin should never cause a crash, and emits should be queued up and emitted whenever a connection is established/reestablished so I'll try to replicate this issue on my next plugin pass and make sure that base is covered. Keep me posted if changing your emit to happen on connection solves your crashes though, as this is just an educated guess at this stage.
              Last edited by getnamo; 05-24-2017, 06:23 PM.
              Plugins: TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo - RealSense - CIM

              Comment


              • #97
                The problem with the crash on emitting persists.
                I don't have any crashes if the server raises an exception after handling the event, which is really weird. As soon as the server responds to my request, everything crashes. I am not using an emit with callback. The exception suppresses any responses, therefore unreal engine doesn't crash. Naturally this is not a solution.

                when I emit on connected it doesn't change anything and emitting on socket namespace connected just doesn't send the event - because the client connects to the correct namespace only on emitting.

                A friend of mine has created a small project for you to reproduce the crash. It would be nice if you could check it out on github, there are also instructions on how to reproduce the crash. https://github.com/j-be/ue4-socketio-crash

                Comment


                • #98
                  Hi everybody!

                  I've found that after an "Open Level" node, the client socket disconnect and loses the session with the server.
                  This isn't a problem after a login procedure because, for example, I am able to re-inject the login again via the "Option String", but later if I made a match vs another player with a room, then that room is destroyed after disconnection.

                  Is it possible to not disconnect the client after "Open Level"? Or at least, if it's not possible, connect to the previous session with the old Session ID?

                  Below you can find the server log: every disconnection here is caused by changing level.

                  Last edited by Wisdom-HELLy; 06-20-2017, 08:23 AM. Reason: better problem analysis

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    hi [MENTION=548]getnamo[/MENTION], thanks for awesome plugin. I have a question. Can I do live stream with this plugin? I mean I want to show gameplay on a web page. you can think like twitch.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by hydrojan View Post
                      hi [MENTION=548]getnamo[/MENTION], thanks for awesome plugin. I have a question. Can I do live stream with this plugin? I mean I want to show gameplay on a web page. you can think like twitch.
                      You can pipe any data you want through the sockets, including video so there's nothing stopping your there. The caveat is that socket.io in this implementation uses websockets which are based on TCP. This means that when some data does get dropped it will wait until that lost data re-transmitted and received before continuing which may not be the ideal response in the edge cases.

                      That said many modern streaming services do use TCP over port 80 with a buffer cache system and the streams are typically delayed up to ~20 seconds for both encoding purposes and to ensure a smooth overall experience.

                      The usual rule with TCP vs UDP is can you can accept 1-5 sec delay spikes in worst case scenarios? In this use case I believe that is ok and spikes can be mitigated with the aforementioned buffered cache.

                      In terms of how, you would likely want to take the rendered frame buffers and pipe them through a codec and then chunk that data to your web service. There's a twitch streaming plugin in the engine you could look into for a reference: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealE...hLiveStreaming
                      Plugins: TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo - RealSense - CIM

                      Comment


                      • Nice work! Thank you for your great plugin!
                        I have a problem. As far as I understand, the only way to use this plugin is to have an 'master' actor and attach 'SocketIOClientComponent' to make it running. But in this way, I have difficulties in map switching.
                        Because the 'master' needs to be keep alive between levels, in order to maintain the socket connection. But after some investigation, it seems pretty hard to keep actors alive after map switching.(https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...Between-Levels, and seamless traveling is not supported in PIE)

                        I am wondering if there are any ways to solve this problem.

                        Thank you!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by thelONE View Post
                          Nice work! Thank you for your great plugin!
                          I have a problem. As far as I understand, the only way to use this plugin is to have an 'master' actor and attach 'SocketIOClientComponent' to make it running. But in this way, I have difficulties in map switching.
                          Because the 'master' needs to be keep alive between levels, in order to maintain the socket connection. But after some investigation, it seems pretty hard to keep actors alive after map switching.(https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...Between-Levels, and seamless traveling is not supported in PIE)

                          I am wondering if there are any ways to solve this problem.

                          Thank you!
                          If the SocketIOClientComponent is not appropriate for your use case, you can drop down to the native C++ class FSocketIONative which you can manually manage the lifetime using smart pointers (e.g. TSharedPtr<FSocketIONative> ) or raw new/delete. The component uses this internally so check out https://github.com/getnamo/socketio-...tComponent.cpp for an example use case.

                          You can also check out ways to keep actors alive throughout map transitions:
                          - https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...ross-maps.html
                          - https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...Between-Levels (which you have seen)
                          generally speaking actors, it appears will get destroyed between levels and reinitialized.

                          Or you can allow a new socketio component to reconnect when a map loads using e.g. a unique token to synchronize the old state/re-emit any required events. I'd generally recommend this structure as it is the only one that allows you to keep a blueprint only workflow. If you can think of a better blueprint supported workflow, give an example and we can try to figure out a way to make it happen.

                          Note that multiple simultaneous SocketIOClientComponents are possible, and this plugin doesn't have an opinion on just having one master actor to connect to a server. The components are fairly lightweight and I've done tests with up to ~1000 of them in a single level (I recommend to use fewer than 40 simultaneously in real use cases however).
                          Last edited by getnamo; 07-18-2017, 03:05 AM.
                          Plugins: TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo - RealSense - CIM

                          Comment


                          • Hello, after searching information i dont know what i should do to package project with this plugin. I add plugin to project build.cs and set in uplugin file "installed- true" I always have error with UE4-SIOJson.lib no mater what i do package project in unreal 4.17.1, or try compile in VS2017 . Just for example this log from unreal:If anyone know right action to decide this i would glad to learn it.
                             
                            Spoiler

                            Update: Compile in VS2017 and package in UE4 success but only in win64, in win32 i still get error and in VS2017 get MSB3075...
                            -waitmutex" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.
                            Last edited by FastD; 09-13-2017, 06:07 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FastD View Post
                              Hello, after searching information i dont know what i should do to package project with this plugin. I add plugin to project build.cs and set in uplugin file "installed- true" I always have error with UE4-SIOJson.lib no mater what i do package project in unreal 4.17.1, or try compile in VS2017 . Just for example this log from unreal:If anyone know right action to decide this i would glad to learn it.
                               
                              Spoiler

                              Update: Compile in VS2017 and package in UE4 success but only in win64, in win32 i still get error and in VS2017 get MSB3075...
                              -waitmutex" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.
                              Is it related to https://github.com/getnamo/socketio-...ue4/issues/62 ? try altering your .uplugin to Default to SIOJson.
                              Plugins: TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo - RealSense - CIM

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X