Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Issue

Hi everyone !
    I'm creating an hovering vehicle (I try) like manta . I start from an empty scene (because I don't know how download the Manta hover by example) . So I follow the "Overview car and setup" tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ariP...uO7N2Pmmw9pvhE) .
    Rather than use a 4 wheeled vehicle I use a skeletal mesh that I create on 3DS MAX (mesh and 1bone for moment) .
    I am at the state of placing camera on a spring arm but I got some strange issue with camera . I take picture of different placement of it because it's not easy to explain, It feel like the camera inverse everything . (When I go feont it look like i'm back, etc...) Click image for larger version

Name:	bugcameraUE4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	278.0 KB
ID:	1135319
    Thanks by advance, I'm a newbie in UE4 .

No one have an idea ?

Comment

Hello,
      As i see that your rotation z changes and not your location on third pic, maybe you made the mistake there...

Comment

Originally posted by Fen View Post
        Hello,
        As i see that your rotation z changes and not your location on third pic, maybe you made the mistake there...
        First thanks for answering me .
        This is the Z rotation of the spring arm not of the camera . I turn the spring arm just for watching that wherever i put the camera I don't have the result it should be (always inverse result) .Or when I have not well understand what you mean .Click image for larger version

Name:	camissue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	1051225 As you can see in this picture, to have the result I would have, I should place the camera on a weird position...!
        Last edited by Komega; 06-11-2014, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Ok finally I add wheel and suspension bones to my vehicle in 3ds max and the camera seems go back to normal in UE4 . Problem solved (even if I don't realy understand why)

Comment

Working...
          X