This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris.R View Post
    Not sure if it has been mentioned before but Reaper is a pretty solid DAW too, which costs either 60$ or runs in an endless trail mode with no limitations. Highly customizable, VSTi support, Rewire, ASIO, MIDI, EEL2 and JSFX (inhouse open source scripting language), LUA and Python support mainly or creating own audio plugins. Available for Win and Mac.
    Reaper is a great DAW however not technically free. The trial is actually a 60 day trial and although Cockos allow the software to run past this time I feel it would be unethical to add it to this list of free software.
    [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Originally posted by ULLS View Post
      Reaper is a great DAW however not technically free. The trial is actually a 60 day trial and although Cockos allow the software to run past this time I feel it would be unethical to add it to this list of free software.
      Not gonna argue with that, but at least it has been mentioned since it often gets overlooked as proper alternative to the big ones.
      Btw. thanks for the list!
      The Unreal Wiki & Unreal Docs are full of helpful Information about almost every topic!
      Found a Bug? Have a Question or a Feature request? The AnswerHub is your best friend!
      Want to share/discuss your progress or a tutorial? The Forums are all yours!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris.R View Post
        Not gonna argue with that, but at least it has been mentioned since it often gets overlooked as proper alternative to the big ones.
        Btw. thanks for the list!
        No worries, I'd love to have it on the list as it's a fantastic piece of software, in my opinion is miles ahead of Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools and the rest but rules is rules and I've gotta stick to them. Also Cockos is a great company who trust their customers. Their licence fee is super fair so I would urge people to give it a spin and buy a license if they make use of it.

Thanks for mentioning it Chris

Having said all of that, I added some old Adobe CS2 products to the list and having just read the licensing terms I can see that they actually require that you have already owned a copy so it'll be hypocritical of me if I didn't remove it (I'm sure they don't really care as they freely give out the keys on their own website) but I'll get it removed from the list.
        [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

This post helped me a lot.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Comment

We released handplane baker with UE4 output. Its in alpha and priced at 0+ on gumroad:
            https://gumroad.com/l/znpF

Polycount thread for posting bugs and feedback:
            http://polycount.com/discussion/1696...e-baker#latest

Comment

I recently released a free health/shield regen pack with pickups. Check it out here! =)

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

downloading Issue

Originally posted by alecmoody View Post
                We released handplane baker with UE4 output. Its in alpha and priced at 0+ on gumroad:
                https://gumroad.com/l/znpF
                Hey; thanks for sharing your hard work;
                But for unknown reason;
                On PC using (price 0 OR 0+) didn't help to download!!?
                On Mobile a message says " Sorry, this item is not available in your location "
                Last edited by cadviz; 08-22-2016, 09:01 AM.
                Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Originally posted by cadviz View Post
                  But for unknown reason;
                  I tried it, sent me to a 'give email address' screen.

So at least it is letting me try and get it. (I did this all in firefox on Ubunutu.)
                  Favorite Quotes:
                  "History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind." -Edward Gibbon
                  "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." -Vladimir Putin
                  "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." -General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by cadviz View Post
                    But for unknown reason;
                    A trick on Mobile fixed the problem; it was (psiphon apk) downloaded on Mobile, then refreshing the browser.
                    Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

thanks for your share tools, helpful to new comers like me

Comment

Could you please add
                        Paintdotnet ?

Comment

I have such habits, collecting some resources, friends in need can be private chat me

Comment

Models:
                            https://www.cgtrader.com/

Comment

Originally posted by John The Wolf View Post
                              It's shame there is no good terrain generator programs for free World Machine-Free for personal...Vue-Free for personal...Terragen-Free for personal use ...And I looked at Terresculptor again...It's not free...So annoying...
                              Better look again.

Terresculptor Standard Edition is free for academic, commercial, non-commercial and student use.
                              Only TerreSculptor Professional is pay for use and has four different licenses.
                              And Pro was also always totally free for all uses during its entire alpha, beta, and release candidate phases, which was multiple years up until this month (Dec 2016).
                              This has always been the case with the TerreSculptor edition licenses.

TerreSculptor Standard Edition which has a free license and no expiry date is available for download.
                              TerreSculptor Professional Edition is available at the online store at store.demenzunmedia.com and at an extremely reasonable price.

I am very appreciative and thankful to anyone who buys a copy.
                              There is a reason why most of this type of software costs some money.
                              The years of development have cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars and hours of development time.
                              If the sales are sufficiently good enough, the income will be reinvested into hiring another programmer so that future features can be added much more quickly.
                              The current wish list of thousands of future features will take me a few years to implement and complete.
                              Demenzun Media Inc. - TerreSculptor Terrain Software http://www.demenzunmedia.com/home/terresculptor/ - TerreSculptor Forums http://www.demenzunmedia.com/forums/

Comment

Originally posted by Demenzun Media View Post
                                Better look again.

Terresculptor Standard Edition is free for academic, commercial, non-commercial and student use.
                                Only TerreSculptor Professional is pay for use and has four different licenses.
                                And Pro was also always totally free for all uses during its entire alpha, beta, and release candidate phases, which was multiple years up until this month (Dec 2016).
                                This has always been the case with the TerreSculptor edition licenses.

TerreSculptor Standard Edition which has a free license and no expiry date is available for download.
                                TerreSculptor Professional Edition is available at the online store at store.demenzunmedia.com and at an extremely reasonable price.

I am very appreciative and thankful to anyone who buys a copy.
                                There is a reason why most of this type of software costs some money.
                                The years of development have cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars and hours of development time.
                                If the sales are sufficiently good enough, the income will be reinvested into hiring another programmer so that future features can be added much more quickly.
                                The current wish list of thousands of future features will take me a few years to implement and complete.
                                Does TerreSculpter have the ability to export tiled terrains?

I am strongly thinking about picking up a copy

Comment

Working...
                                X