Catching up with CS

Anyone been able to reach CodeSpartan?

Been trying to touch bases with CS for some time
    Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
    Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

Originally posted by Tarly View Post
      Any chance you would provide a tut on how to integrate the advanced Soc. kit to the MMOKit?

or

Take on a side job to do it for someone?

T.
      Yeah after I finish up this and test it (possibly next week?) I can set up a guide on how to merge both.. I could do a video but my english sucks :P but I can give it a try though
      regarding been able to reach CS, I tried but I guess he's out of town or quite busy lately.

Comment

TY bud. And we have a ton of peeps here in the kit thread... we get by even if we don't speak English. The kit brings us together.
        Clifford Brock

Comment

Originally posted by Demarii View Post
          When are you seeing this error when you try to log in, from editor, stand-alone, or package client? Does it happen for all cases? Might be easier to help over some form of comms program this sort of back and forth can take ages, perhaps skype or google hangout call to be able to share screen works best, or can use screenhero if you have that can work too.
          Hey man skype sounds awesome. That applies for everybody here: "fallcraft_matt". Hit me up.

Comment

Also CodeSpartan got caught up in some controversy over the project he was coding for Project Genom. https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/co...ed_from_steam/

Comment

Sorry to hear things are screwy for CS. But, I got what I paid for with the kit. And more, IMHO.

I hope that CS will continue to develop the kit here, and I wish him the very best.

Cliff.
              Clifford Brock

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
                Also CodeSpartan got caught up in some controversy over the project he was coding for Project Genom. https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/co...ed_from_steam/
                Just read through quite a few week old articles on Project Genom's troubles.

As the parties have apparently come to a financial arrangement and neither remains relevant, I won't comment on the relative merits of the two perspectives, but I will say that any game that loses its primary author will not be the same game afterward.

Sci-fi style mmo's don't appeal to me, but if they did I would not even consider playing it at this point. My bones tell me that the game will have nothing but difficulties going forward.
                Last edited by Rhynedahll; 12-04-2016, 10:47 PM.

WIP Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Namesis View Post
                  Yeah after I finish up this and test it (possibly next week?) I can set up a guide on how to merge both.. I could do a video but my english sucks :P but I can give it a try though
                  regarding been able to reach CS, I tried but I guess he's out of town or quite busy lately.
                  Oh man, that would be super helpful

Comment

hi, this Looks fantastic.
                    Is There A Version I Can Try Before I Buy?

Comment

Hey TerryKirk, there is a link to download a demo launcher, which will download the client for testing a demo server, in the first post of the thread.

Comment

I was thinking of integrating the Action RPG Inventory system into the MMO Starter Kit. It might be too difficult/corrupt my build, but after a good backup I'm willing to try. Anybody who knows both kits have any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Piepants View Post
                          Hey TerryKirk, there is a link to download a demo launcher, which will download the client for testing a demo server, in the first post of the thread.

I will take a look.
                          I just assumed that was an example game.

Comment

Originally posted by Namesis View Post
                            let me know if I can do anything to help,
                            or if any simple changes to the Advanced Social System's design would help make things even easier for others when hooking it up to use an external chat server like the one code spartan made.
                            \\VANGUARD INTERACTIVE

Marketplace - Action RPG Inventory System | Multiplayer TopDown Kit | Advanced Social System
                            Multiplayer TopDown Kit Tutorials - Merging The Action RPG Inventory System | Removing the Fog of War
                            Action RPG Inventory Tutorials - Merging Into Your Project | Adding New Items | FPS Controls w/ UI Mode Toggle

Comment

Anyone know if the code is supported with 4.14 or not yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                                external chat server like the one code spartan made.
                                My personal preference

WIP Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X