Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so I'm best to sticking to 4.10 version for now . Thanks

Comment

Hey Codespartan, is the update where you are adding guilds and guild chat still in the works?

I am personally sticking with 4.11.2 source, is there a reason everyone is so quick to update their engine? some bad **** new features I am unaware of?

Just want to say again, I am really having a blast building off this starter kit. Saved me so much time, taught me so much. I have a pretty impressive character creation system in effect with mixamo default morphs, skin and wing color changing, 30 some odd base models across several races, and all of it saving perfectly to the database upon creation. So I want to thank you again, codespartan. My gratitude for your work has not yet faded and it is doubtful that it will. Thanks for the kit and the continued support and updates. All this stuff you add, this purchase just keeps paying off more and more each day.

Comment

Hi RK.

I agree with you 100%. The kit has been more fun, and learning in it than all the other engines/Kits I have bought in the past combined. CS has been so helpful in my understanding of the kit... "If I poke it here, It laughs over there" I cannot thank him/her enough.

Even on vacation and way from my machines, I feel like i learn stuff here. I am hoping to be back in 4-5 weeks and pick up where I left off.

Having the time of my life with the kit.

ROCK on !!

T.
        Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
        Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

Hey everyone
          This community and this kit looks amazing and i cant wait to dive in as I've spent the last couple of weeks learning the engine and looking through the kit to see how it all works.
          I was wondering if anyone here could possibly help me convert the 3rd person into topdown? please
          I'm planning to port my current game I own which is very... very... old....(similiar to Diablo 1 LOL) into this engine and the kit is everything one would need to get past the initial headache

Comment

Originally posted by Skidzhard View Post
            Hey everyone
            This community and this kit looks amazing and i cant wait to dive in as I've spent the last couple of weeks learning the engine and looking through the kit to see how it all works.
            I was wondering if anyone here could possibly help me convert the 3rd person into topdown? please
            I'm planning to port my current game I own which is very... very... old....(similiar to Diablo 1 LOL) into this engine and the kit is everything one would need to get past the initial headache

This actually starts with a 3rd person and works towards 2d topdown. https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...HowTo/TopDown/ Not sure if that's helpful. Also, the way the zoom is setup in this starter kit you can practically make it 3d top down when scrolled all the way out... I suppose put some restrictions on how far in you can zoom would kinda work too.

Comment

Guys, can s1 navigate me to where is NPC auto atack animation is placed (I mean where i can change it in blueprints)? Im lost a bit.
              Or maybe I miss something. I ve edited both bps(Atack Fx) for playercharacter and for npc which is modularplayercharacter and while my character have no issues with new animations, NPC character have issue with autoatack ani, all other r fine.
              Last edited by Medvega; 06-24-2016, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptaline View Post
                Guys, can s1 navigate me to where is NPC auto atack animation is placed (I mean where i can change it in blueprints)? Im lost a bit.
                Or maybe I miss something. I ve edited both bps(Atack Fx) for playercharacter and for npc which is modularplayercharacter and while my character have no issues with new animations, NPC character have issue with autoatack ani, all other r fine.
                if you didnt Change it it is under animations ...anim class and use a Animation blueprint

if you want Change the attack Animation of an npc it is in mmocharacter --> attackfx

"I ve edited both bps(Atack Fx) for playercharacter and for npc which is modularplayercharacter and while my character " --> modularplayercharacter is not the NPC it is actually the Playercharakter also as mmoplayercharacter

Comment

Originally posted by Sqitshi View Post
                  if you didnt Change it it is under animations ...anim class and use a Animation blueprint

if you want Change the attack Animation of an npc it is in mmocharacter --> attackfx

"I ve edited both bps(Atack Fx) for playercharacter and for npc which is modularplayercharacter and while my character " --> modularplayercharacter is not the NPC it is actually the Playercharakter also as mmoplayercharacter
                  Got it, thank you alot

Comment

How do i create "fake" projectiles?

Comment

Originally posted by Ottosson View Post
                      How do i create "fake" projectiles?
                      what are "fake" projectiles?

Comment

Have the problems with running a dedicated server on 4.12 been resolved?

WIP Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sqitshi View Post
                          what are "fake" projectiles?
                          Projectiles that aren't real, it would seem.
                          KITATUS
                          "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Let me rephrase, how do i create a mmo "wow"-esque projectile like arrows?

Comment

Originally posted by Ottosson View Post
                              Let me rephrase, how do i create a mmo "wow"-esque projectile like arrows?
                              You can create/buy effects and atach them to your spells/abilities. I guess this you call fake ones.

Comment

New hotfix!

Comment

Working...
                                X