• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarly View Post
    Yup... doing that right now

Thank you bud.
    no problem ^^ you are welcome

Comment

can u compile the mmo kit in the normal launcher ? whit out problems ?

Comment

YorchCb...

You are the man... And thank you Nemodan for your help also.

I have gotten past the error by installing the kitchen sink and everything else in 2015.

Compiling 4 10 4 now.

Thank you both for helping out. After the 4.10.4 builds.. I'll move into renaming my project, then move on to more game work.

I really can't thank you guys enough for all your help.

Respectfully,
        Clifford M. Brock
        Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
        Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

Now returning you to your regular MMOkit programming.

Clifford Brock

Comment

Glad to hear you have everything working, I know it can be frustrating, good training for bug fixing when you have to compile that 40 gig project Build!

Nemo

Blueprint cheat sheet I ran across: LINK Scroll down a bit, has link to printable versions.
            Last edited by Nemodain; 03-30-2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

YorchCb...

You are the man... And thank you Nemodan for your help also.

I have gotten past the error by installing the kitchen sink and everything else in 2015.

Compiling 4 10 4 now.

Thank you both for helping out. After the 4.10.4 builds.. I'll move into renaming my project, then move on to more game work.

I really can't thank you guys enough for all your help.

Respectfully,
              Clifford M. Brock
              thanks ^^, i wanna see you work finish

Comment

Originally posted by YorchCb View Post
                i have a one problem whit this, any can help me ?, thanks

https://gyazo.com/40626c24e4fb25da8c4016f239bcf890
                Can you tell us what errors or problems your having?

Comment

I have this problem : https://gyazo.com/c0e1f10773cdfea18b103ac40e292523 and other but frist this xD
                  Last edited by YorchCb; 03-30-2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Sorry bud. I am not a programmer... But, on the bright side.. there are a number of very talented people here. And, you might try contacting CodeSpartan in Skype. He has been a TON of help to me over the last year or so I have owned the kit. He has even taught me stuff... I have had a idea.. or a problem in the past and he has shown me a solution... and left me to figure out how it works. ( I have asked him not to just resolve my issue. but, help me how to learn.)

Here is a picture he sent me a couple weeks ago. I am still trying to make heads or tails of it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	to_new_character_panel.png
Views:	1
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	1103552

I gave up on it until the I got my new machine built.. I am still trying to get a 2 TB drive to be seen on my Gigabyte X99 gaming 5P MB. And, I want to try and get a M2 drive to put the kit and the Ue 4 engine on so they compile faster. Right now, I am on 2 1.5 transfer rate drives, so... After I finish up new Hardware I will go back to the kit.

Best of luck with your issue man.

Cliff
                    Clifford Brock

Comment

Originally posted by YorchCb View Post
                      I have this problem : https://gyazo.com/c0e1f10773cdfea18b103ac40e292523 and other but frist this xD
                      I am not the greatest debugger, I'll take a look see what I see, you can also download skype and get in touch with CodeSpartan, he may be much more help with this specific issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemodain View Post
                        I am not the greatest debugger, I'll take a look see what I see, you can also download skype and get in touch with CodeSpartan, he may be much more help with this specific issue.
                        I think I 'm going to use as a last resource

Comment

As embrassing as it is... I can attest to Codespartans ability to help. I have 28 pages of Skype convos with him. (It took me a bit to get the kit going. And ongoing questions I have trying to use the kit.) Skype is a very good option bud... IMHO
                          Clifford Brock

Comment

As embrassing as it is... I can attest to Codespartans ability to help. I have 28 pages of Skype convos with him. (It took me a bit to get the kit going. And ongoing questions I have trying to use the kit.) Skype is a very good option bud... IMHO
                            I contact whit him and work, i am so happy, thanks a lot .3

Comment

So glad to hear he was able to help. There are a lot of talented people here in this thread.

BTW: Congratz on getting the kit... and welcome to the thread :-)
                              Clifford Brock

Comment

Hey Crazy Developers,

I found an article on setting up Mixamo for modular pieces. Explains how to get the model broke up for use in UE4. Here is LINK

I am spending a few days to grab the animations up at Mixamo while they are free, quote from their site "For a limited time, get all these goodies for free with an Adobe ID."

If you read the link I posted you need to put the animations in packs, so I am making several animation packs for testing. Example; Idle, Walk, Run

I plan to import the Character Creator(Free) into kit and post a video on what I am doing. So be sure to pop over to Mixamo and grab an account while you can. Mixamo Link

Nemodain

Update:Use the Bash animation and adjust angle for Tree chopping and Mining animation, you have to save them different though.
                                Last edited by Nemodain; 03-31-2016, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X