MMO Starter Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    UE 4.12 is released and the 4.11 version of the kit works fine with it, no additional conversion required

I'm working on the new build which will have clans/guilds, I expect it to be out in 2-3 days.

Upd: 4.11 version of the kit doesn't work with 4.12 yet. I'm working on it.
    Last edited by CodeSpartan; 06-06-2016, 06:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xCPx View Post
    Actually its quite easier.

simply call SetSekeletal Mesh for all meshes in the modular player character inside a MultiCast event.
    I'm interested in is changing blueprints.I have two races and have different animation and mesh
    Last edited by Amegaku; 06-02-2016, 10:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Amegaku View Post
    whether it is possible to make a choice blueprints character when you create it? let ModularPlayerCharacterr1 or ModularPlayerCharacter2
    Actually its quite easier.

simply call SetSekeletal Mesh for all meshes in the modular player character inside a MultiCast event.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    whether it is possible to make a choice blueprints character when you create it? let ModularPlayerCharacterr1 or ModularPlayerCharacter2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Basically not, was a free 3D Modell I used for one of my classes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=79244]xCPx[/MENTION] Deadpool costume? :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nemodain View Post
    @Blood_Buske

That looks awesome, I like what you have going there, always good to see what can be done with the kit!

Nemo
    Should sdee it when it's done, Hopefully one day wed will be as successfull as project genome! just em.. gotta get more help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=40089]Blood_Buske[/MENTION]

Would you share the Round Minimap? I am trying to get one for days and until now i simply dont get how to make it...

Would need it for my Taskbar

Click image for larger version

Name:	tc6Vc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	340.6 KB
ID:	1107527

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Blood_Buske

That looks awesome, I like what you have going there, always good to see what can be done with the kit!

Nemo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Reading through the thread, this looks to be exactly what I've been hunting for; creating objects / worlds and dialogue I can do, but the nuts and bolts of the underlying systems... no. Hopefully this is as fleshed out as it reads! Regardless, I've found something new to tinker with / obsess over after the children go to bed at night

Leave a comment:

Working...
X