No announcement yet.

MMO Starter Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just wanted to say thanks for keeping this updated!
    this project started my journey in UE4 in 2015, and i still use it for inspiration.
    best wishes!

Comment

for any one that is interested you can take a look at what we are doing with the kit. here. https://www.facebook.com/Legacyofares/

Comment

That is really pretty
        Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
        Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

Good Day. i have a question for codespartan that concerns the chat. we are still using the 4.22 engine. we have not chosen to make the switch to 4.23 as of yet. i was perusing the source for the chat and noticed the version of the newtonsoftjson.dll included with the chat engine is dated 3/14/16 and the version included in the unreal source is dated 11/22/19. could this be the source of the problems with the chat engine? i am guessing the parts of the mmokit when compiled would be using the newer version, but the already compiled component of the chat is using the older version. just curious. additionally the version that appears in the visual studio in the source code seems to point to a version dated 1/28/16.
          Last edited by mastermikie; 12-07-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

update on my previous post. i copied the chat server source to another folder. i opened the sln and did the nuget update on the json package. i rerolled the chat with the new version and while it does run fine. it still stalls. =/ it did give me the new json with the .exe like it should and they launch and run great. but no bonus on the stall.

Comment

Working...
            X