Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMO Starter Kit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Does this work on mobile?? Can you package this for Android an play it there? How hard is to create a mobile UI?

    I need to know before buying. This looks exactly what I need right now.

    Comment


      Hello! Will there be a version for OSX?

      Comment


        Originally posted by Ice Eugene View Post
        Hello! Will there be a version for OSX?
        What makes you think this doesn't already work on macOS?

        Comment


          It's been 4 days, I wonder if CodeSpartan will answer?

          Comment


            Originally posted by injerto View Post
            Does this work on mobile?? Can you package this for Android an play it there? How hard is to create a mobile UI?

            I need to know before buying. This looks exactly what I need right now.
            Originally posted by Ice Eugene View Post
            Hello! Will there be a version for OSX?
            Intended Platforms: All platforms that support sockets and multi-threading, which is most of them, except HTML5.

            I.e. mac and mobile should work, although bear in mind that I'm not a mobile developer and I don't own a mac, so I offer no support for these platforms.
            MMO Starter Kit
            Dialogue Plugin
            Voxel Plugin
            Character Customization: Female
            Character Custmization: Male

            Comment


              before i go down the rabbit hole i thought i would reach out and ask if anyone has any good info on party experience. thanks in advance.

              Comment


                hey CS idk if you got my email but i still havent got the latest 4.23 download update through my email or sellfy can u resend the dl link?

                Comment


                  What is the intended use of BP_AssetReferencer and EBP_AssetsResaver? Also the "LoadItemIcons" function from mmoplayercontroller seems to be removed in the 4.23 version and now all my UI icons are white. Where did this functionality get moved to? I had assumed this function was somehow replaced by these 2 new BP's but have been unable to figure out a way to make the UI icons load correctly using these BP's.

                  Comment


                    I have also come across another issue in 4.23 that I think I have fixed before in previous versions but can not for the life of me figure out how to now. To recreate:

                    PlayTest with 2 characters. Loot an armor piece with each. Open equipment and inventory widget on both. Alternate equiping a piece of armor on both. You will notice that both characters are displaying the same doll and the updated equiping/unequiping is shown referencing the same character on both screens. So for one character it appears to work as intended, but for the other character you only see what the first character has equipped/unequipped.

                    Anyone else run into this and know where the issue is?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by 10Stwix01 View Post
                      I have also come across another issue in 4.23 that I think I have fixed before in previous versions but can not for the life of me figure out how to now. To recreate:

                      PlayTest with 2 characters. Loot an armor piece with each. Open equipment and inventory widget on both. Alternate equiping a piece of armor on both. You will notice that both characters are displaying the same doll and the updated equiping/unequiping is shown referencing the same character on both screens. So for one character it appears to work as intended, but for the other character you only see what the first character has equipped/unequipped.

                      Anyone else run into this and know where the issue is?
                      While we haven't switched up to 4.23 as of yet, we have seen some odd behaviors like this with other features. I believe we tracked it down to the replication being ticked for server. for us I believe we were having issue with things working in editor but not in the final client. also we did some movement speed changes that required similar changes as one player changing speed affected all. I hope this gives you some direction.

                      Comment


                        Hey Guys,My name is John Martin and here i'm facing some issue like Reset Cisco Wi-Fi Password i'm unable to fix my problem so please if someone now how to fix this problem please let me know.I'm facing this problem last 10 days.

                        Comment


                          Hi guys, I'm having trouble registering data in mysql. He created a new inventory structure, with some aggregate tables, everything works fine, including the reception of data, except that, the insertion of data, the columns that give the index to the table.

                          PHP Code:
                          <?php

                          include_once "mmoconnection.php"

                          $mydata json_decode(file_get_contents('php://input'));

                          $charid $mydata ->charid;
                          $heroeactual $mydata ->heroeactual;
                          $inventory $mydata ->inventory;
                          $inventario $mydata ->inventario;
                          $equipamiento $mydata ->equipamiento;
                          $quests $mydata ->quests;
                          PHP Code:
                          $stmt $conn->prepare("DELETE FROM inventario WHERE character_id = ? ");

                          $stmt->bind_param("i"$charid);

                          $stmt->execute();

                          $stmt->close(); 
                          So far great, delete the indicated tables.

                          PHP Code:
                          foreach ($inventario as &$entry) {

                              
                          $objeto $entry->objeto;

                              
                          $stmt $conn->prepare("INSERT INTO inventario VALUES (NULL, ?, ? )");

                              
                          $stmt->bind_param("si"$objeto$charid);

                              
                          $stmt->execute();

                              
                          $stmt->close();

                           
                          Spoiler


                          I think I am having the problem here, and it must be some small detail that I am not able to see.

                           
                          Spoiler


                          The data arrives correctly, here is the test:

                           
                          Spoiler


                          Finally, the reception of the data towards the database:

                           
                          Spoiler


                          I know it works, because other data, in other structures, records them without problems.

                          Maybe I shouldn't post this here, but I don't know where I can post it. What I can do? I simply have this step. I will be very grateful with your advice. A cordial greeting.

                          Comment


                            Kiremcito check to make sure your index is set for auto increment

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mastermikie View Post
                              Kiremcito check to make sure your index is set for auto increment
                              Hi, I'm afraid it's auto increment ... =/

                               
                              Spoiler


                              I still believe the problem is here:


                              PHP Code:
                              foreach ($inventario as &$entry) {

                                  
                              $objeto $entry->objeto;

                                  
                              $stmt $conn->prepare("INSERT INTO inventario VALUES (NULL, ?, ? )");

                                  
                              $stmt->bind_param("si"$objeto$charid);

                                  
                              $stmt->execute();

                                  
                              $stmt->close();

                              Or I don't know, what to think...
                              Last edited by Kiremcito; 11-13-2019, 02:05 AM.

                              Comment


                                ¡OMG funciona! Resulta que todo estaba bien, y había puesto un bootleano en un mal lugar, ¡lamento haber estallado! En este momento estoy muy feliz = ')

                                 
                                Spoiler


                                 
                                Spoiler

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X