Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on modding the launcher. CS got back to me and said:

"You double click on Form1.cs and you should see everything in place "

I did that and it was as easy as pie to mod the launcher. Hope this helps someone else.

Peace
    Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
    Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

any word from codespartan on the release of the new chat? he mentioned releasing it when newest unreal version released.

Comment

I'll have some news for you in a couple of days, I'm finishing up the 4.23 update and I stumbled on an engine bug. So I'm working on a work around, but it involves 4.23 functionality that isn't documented for some reason, and nobody knows anything about it, so I'll let you know in a few days how it's going. If I can't figure it out, I got some other ideas on how to circumvent the bug.
        MMO Starter Kit
        Dialogue Plugin
        Voxel Plugin
        Character Customization: Female
        Character Custmization: Male

Comment

I stumbled upon even worse UE4 engine bugs that have to do with pure blueprint data assets.

I turned MMOKit into a pure blueprint project, but it looks like I'm going to have to revert a lot of changes, bring back a lot of C++ structs and data assets.

Anyway, the new chat server is guaranteed to be in.
          MMO Starter Kit
          Dialogue Plugin
          Voxel Plugin

Comment

Released 4.23 version.
            Changes:
            - New chat server - its source code is less obvious, so some code explanations were added at the end of MMOKit docs
            - Connection to chat server now relies on TCP plugin
            - Most C++ functionality was moved to BPs, except for DataAsset classes and associated structs/enums
            - Project was renamed from CleanThirdPerson to MMO (NB: Launcher's ini file now points to a different executable)
            Last edited by CodeSpartan; 09-19-2019, 11:15 AM.
            MMO Starter Kit
            Dialogue Plugin
            Voxel Plugin

Comment

Working...
            X