MMO Starter Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CodeSpartan View Post

I don't understand why you're trying to get a steam ticket without steam. That's impossible. You need to have steam enabled on Client.

Can't even venture a guess. You need to launch it through visual studio in debug mode to find out the reason. The sources are provided.
    is there any way i can contact you so we can figure this out?skype or discord maybe?i found someone on skype name CodeSpartan but i dont know if that really you

Comment

If I was CodeSpartan, and I had hair, I would be pulling it out by the handfuls by now. I have to ask though, as I simply don't understand. Why are questions being asked here in the MMOkit about Steam... wouldn't or shouldn't they be directed to Steam support? Just Curious.
      Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
      Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

hi so i finally figure out the launcher problem now i get this problem so whenever i upload files to gameupdater.exe this specific file make this error"system error" before upload files and when its finish it will always says files are not allowed but when i didnt include the file there's no error
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yskwork View Post
          If using Online Subsystem Steam (plugin) ,Client Unable to connect dedicated server ,why
          Does your server start up correctly? Does it connect to chat server?
          MMO Starter Kit
          Dialogue Plugin
          Voxel Plugin
          Character Customization: Female
          Character Custmization: Male

Comment

Originally posted by KhxiSaki View Post

is there any way i can contact you so we can figure this out?skype or discord maybe?i found someone on skype name CodeSpartan but i dont know if that really you
            Contact me by mail. It can be found here: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...le/CodeSpartan
            MMO Starter Kit
            Dialogue Plugin
            Voxel Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by CodeSpartan View Post

Contact me by mail. It can be found here: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...le/CodeSpartan
              okay ill contact u now

Comment

Hi, CodeSpartan, I wanna purchase mmo starter kit, but PayPal blocks the payment cause I can't use usd for payment in my country. Is there another way to buy it?

Comment

Hi,i just bought this pack and i made it work just fine. But now that i tried to package it i get a lot of errors. Anyone that can help? (Keep in mind that i m new to ue4 and i dont understand a lot of things, so try to explain it simple :P)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Congratz on the purchase Komple.. one of the things I see all the time is Code saying, did you compile using the GitHub version of the engine. Not the engine that comes with the Epic Launcher. Now, I know next to nothing about this whole thing. but, a have seen CS say, "You have to use the Engine that you download from GitHub."

Might start there if you have not used the GITHUB source. CodeS is really good about answering questions. As well as others here.

Again, welcome to the club.

Clifford Brock

Comment

Two hours later, Chat does not show,why

Leave the team, invalid
                      Last edited by yskwork; 03-09-2019, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Ok, so i followed the instructions for dedicated server and packaging in version 4.21 and i get this error when i m trying to create the CleanThirdPersonServer.exe and CleanThirdPersonClient.exe files. Any thoughts?
                        Attached Files

Comment

I got everything to work! they only question is where can i set my own classes and blueprints in the character creation? (not use the default bps)

Comment

Congratz Komple21
                            Clifford Brock

Comment

Originally posted by yskwork View Post
                              Two hours later, Chat does not show,why

Leave the team, invalid
                              Is the chat server up and running or not? If it crashed, try starting it through Visual Studio in debug mode and run it like that. If it crashes, you'll know where the bug is.
                              MMO Starter Kit
                              Dialogue Plugin
                              Voxel Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by KOMPLE21 View Post
                                I got everything to work! they only question is where can i set my own classes and blueprints in the character creation? (not use the default bps)
                                Could you give an example of what you want to do?
                                MMO Starter Kit
                                Dialogue Plugin
                                Voxel Plugin

Comment

Working...
                                X