• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks very nice man!

Comment

How to stop this, close the game
      Attached Files

Comment

I believe there is an option for this in the area where you put your game icon and loading screen. Might try googling a bit on this one... I am also....As I know I saw that option someplace.
        More to follow if I can find it

Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
        Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

OK... after googling this a bit... You launch the kit, you click File - Package project - Packaging Settings .. I clicked all settings, then under the legal section, there is the displayed section then the settings section. In the settings section, you will see "allow Close" by putting a check mark there, I believe when the game is package you should not be able to close the client. Keep in mind ysk, this will not stop people from closing their game though. there are a number of ways to force close the client, at least in windows. Like Task manager, end task client. You might spend some time googling on ways to stop the client from being closed.

As Always "Google is your friend."

LOL.
          CB
          Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
          Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

tarly,Thank you very much

Comment

server and client use same user id,session_key conflict ,how to do?

Comment

Morning,

Just something that crossed my mind: when you log in you receive the character list (with its ID) and it is added to the character selection. However, that is kept client-side, meaning if I click one of those characters, it will show up it is ID:3 or ID:5. What would happen if someone uses cheatengine and modifies this value, hence acquiring the character ID from other account? Would he/she be able to log into that character ?

Comment

How do I kick someone out of the game? as a game master/administrator

Comment

In our country paypal is not working how i am supposed to pay

Comment

Light Propagation Volume and Material Problem

https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...terial-problem

Comment

Originally posted by ManaManaFT View Post
                        How do I kick someone out of the game? as a game master/administrator
                        Destroying their controller would kick them off the server.

A number of ways to do that. Either through chat server, or some UI that you make for a GM interface.
                        MMO Starter Kit
                        Dialogue Plugin
                        Voxel Plugin
                        Character Customization: Female
                        Character Custmization: Male

Comment

Originally posted by Namesis View Post
                          Morning,

Just something that crossed my mind: when you log in you receive the character list (with its ID) and it is added to the character selection. However, that is kept client-side, meaning if I click one of those characters, it will show up it is ID:3 or ID:5. What would happen if someone uses cheatengine and modifies this value, hence acquiring the character ID from other account? Would he/she be able to log into that character ?
                          No. There's an additional check that uses the "active_logins" table to make sure it's really you.
                          MMO Starter Kit
                          Dialogue Plugin
                          Voxel Plugin

Comment

Hi, is there any way to pack AndroidClient using that files?

Comment

hi
                              i have a small problem.
                              i have defined some variables on mmocharecter class ( integer experience of the character ) and i am updating it on runtime but its default value is always sent to the database when the player exit the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CESHARP View Post
                                hi
                                i have a small problem.
                                i have defined some variables on mmocharecter class ( integer experience of the character ) and i am updating it on runtime but its default value is always sent to the database when the player exit the game.
                                You're probably not updating it on the server side, but on the client.
                                MMO Starter Kit
                                Dialogue Plugin
                                Voxel Plugin

Comment

Working...
                                X