MMO Starter Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Woodyx2016 View Post
    I have a problem, bevause when i create a new account for the first time, my database set it to id 1, then your code seacrh for id 0 in the editor, then my player is never find.
    In MMOPlayerState::OnResponseCheckClient you'll find this section, where you can change your desired character id (change 0 to 1 and 1 to 2 in the "Select" node, it allows you to test 2 characters at once when you launch 2 windows in editor):

Originally posted by Woodyx2016 View Post
    Hello, i want to know if we have the possibility in your template to have a list to add multiple dedicated server for our player?
    There's no functionality like that out of the box, but if you want to implement it yourself, it can be done. I could give you some pointers if you want.
    Last edited by CodeSpartan; 11-30-2018, 04:31 PM.
    MMO Starter Kit
    Dialogue Plugin
    Voxel Plugin
    Character Customization: Female

Comment

Another player cannot join the session,why?

"JoinSession" node is not traveling to the Servers map,how to set?

[2018.11.30-22.09.50:989][108]LogOnlineSession: OSS: Join session: traveling to 192.168.1.8:0
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:990][108]LogNet: Browse: 192.168.1.8:0//Game/Map/Start
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:990][108]LogNet: World NetDriver shutdown IpNetDriver_0 [GameNetDriver]
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:990][108]LogNet: DestroyNamedNetDriver IpNetDriver_0 [GameNetDriver]
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:990][108]LogNet: UNetConnection::Close: [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 192.168.1.8:7777, Name: IpConnection_0, Driver: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_0, IsServer: NO, PC: MMOPlayerController_C_0, Owner: MMOPlayerController_C_0, UniqueId: Null:SC-201807211748-16FD6DBD4C9BB17B244D08932E67A663, Channels: 19, Time: 2018.11.30-22.09.50
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:990][108]LogNet: UChannel::Close: Sending CloseBunch. ChIndex == 0. Name: [UChannel] ChIndex: 0, Closing: 0 [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 192.168.1.8:7777, Name: IpConnection_0, Driver: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_0, IsServer: NO, PC: MMOPlayerController_C_0, Owner: MMOPlayerController_C_0, UniqueId: Null:SC-201807211748-16FD6DBD4C9BB17B244D08932E67A663
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:991][108]LogExit: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_0 shut down
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:991][108]LogTemp: Display: ParseSettings for GameNetDriver
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:991][108]LogTemp: Display: ParseSettings for IpNetDriver_1
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:991][108]LogTemp: Display: ParseSettings for PendingNetDriver
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:991][108]LogInit: WinSock: Socket queue 32768 / 32768
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:993][108]PacketHandlerLog: Loaded PacketHandler component: Engine.EngineHandlerComponentFactory (StatelessConnectHandlerComponent)
      [2018.11.30-22.09.50:993][108]LogNet: Game client on port 0, rate 10000
      [2018.11.30-22.09.51:000][108]LogWorld: Warning: SetActiveLevelCollection attempted to use an out of date NetDriver: GameNetDriver
      [2018.11.30-22.09.51:023][109]LogWorld: Warning: SetActiveLevelCollection attempted to use an out of date NetDriver: GameNetDriver
      [2018.11.30-22.09.51:048][110]LogWorld: Warning: SetActiveLevelCollection attempted to use an out of date NetDriver: GameNetDriver
      Attached Files
      Last edited by yskwork; 11-30-2018, 07:02 PM.

Comment

BUILD FAILED ,why?

UATHelper: 打包 (Windows(64位)): ERROR: CleanThirdPerson modifies the value of bUseLoggingInShipping. This is not allowed, as CleanThirdPerson has build products in common with UE4Game.

UATHelper: 打包 (Windows(64位)): Remove the modified setting or change CleanThirdPerson to use a unique build environment by setting 'BuildEnvironment = TargetBuildEnvironment.Unique;' in the CleanThirdPersonTarget constructor.
        UATHelper: 打包 (Windows(64位)): (see C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\E+UE_4.21\UBT-CleanThirdPerson-Win64-Development.txt for full exception trace)

UATHelper: 打包 (Windows(64位)): Took 6.8893771s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5

Comment

I don't know how you're building, but it seems you're not doing it through FrontEnd like recommended in the documentation, so I can't tell you exactly what you're doing wrong.

But the error message that you're receiving pertains to Source\CleanThirdPerson.Target.cs
          You can either remove the "bUseLoggingInShipping = true;" line or you can add the "BuildEnvironment = TargetBuildEnvironment.Unique;" line, according to the error message.
          MMO Starter Kit
          Dialogue Plugin
          Voxel Plugin

Comment

UE4.21, Blueprint works well in the editor,No work after packing,why?

Comment

Hello,

Will the project be further developed?

Comment

Originally posted by yskwork View Post
                UE4.21, Blueprint works well in the editor,No work after packing,why?

What exactly doesn't work after packaging? I'm running a demo server (in the first post) and it's always online, you can check if the functionality you think is broken works there. If it works there, but not on your server, have you modified anything or are you running a clean project?
                MMO Starter Kit
                Dialogue Plugin
                Voxel Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by Ino89Tv View Post
                  Hello,

Will the project be further developed?
                  No new features are currently planned, I'm satisfied with the core functionality of the kit and don't want to bloat it with features that may or may not be required in your particular MMO.

However, it's not impossible that some new features may make it in eventually, as I'm working on an actual MMO project and if certain features are modular and flexible, they can be recreated in the MMOKit.
                  MMO Starter Kit
                  Dialogue Plugin
                  Voxel Plugin

Comment

a player Creates a session,on dedicated server

Another player join the session,how to do

Comment

Originally posted by CodeSpartan View Post

However, it's not impossible that some new features may make it in eventually, as I'm working on an actual MMO project and if certain features are modular and flexible, they can be recreated in the MMOKit.
                      Interesting. Is this project public? Does it have a website?

WIP Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yskwork View Post
                        a player Creates a session,on dedicated server

Another player join the session,how to do

Not sure what you mean by session in the context of an MMO. Could you elaborate?

Originally posted by Rhynedahll View Post

Interesting. Is this project public? Does it have a website?
                        It's an indie MMORPG called Reign of Guilds.

Combat looked like this earlier this year, around April. Lots of graphical and gameplay changes since then. And it's still got a long way to go before it's ready.
                        Last edited by CodeSpartan; 12-07-2018, 11:32 PM.
                        MMO Starter Kit
                        Dialogue Plugin
                        Voxel Plugin

Comment

Are you still working on this system and adding any more additional MMO options? I would like to see this with a stats and magical spell book etc. Mabey some classic Ever-Quest Menus Tab Targeting....etc.... I think your onto something....This is a very nice start for an indi dev like myself. I hope you keep working on this and adding more too it. Thanks for your hard work...I will keep my eye on this hoping to see more updates.
                          Last edited by Snowhunter007; 12-08-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeSpartan View Post
                            Thanks for your interest guys. In order to release this, I need to finish the basic documentation and also handle some legal stuff concerning the model I'm using in the demo. The price will be $90.

Btw, just saw someone from the forum named Blackmambas on the server, too bad I was afk and couldn't reply.
                            hey i bought the mmo starter kit around 2 or 3 hours ago but i didnt received it i talked to the people in the your discord and they say it might be sellfy or paypal problem and he told me if there any receipts either paypal or sellfy but i didnt received it either..and the money went through too..can u check on this

Comment

Originally posted by xNecrotic View Post

hey i bought the mmo starter kit around 2 or 3 hours ago but i didnt received it i talked to the people in the your discord and they say it might be sellfy or paypal problem and he told me if there any receipts either paypal or sellfy but i didnt received it either..and the money went through too..can u check on this
                              Have you tried contacting sellfy? They should be able to help you, but I don't have to tools to do anything. All I can tell you is if your payment went through or not, and on my end it looks like it didn't. Please send them a message (it's a round pop-up in the bottom right corner on their website). Sorry for the inconvenience. Should you be required to make the purchase again (when your money returns), send me a PM and I'll give you a discount.
                              MMO Starter Kit
                              Dialogue Plugin
                              Voxel Plugin

Comment

Working...
                              X