Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update Codespartan!

Comment

Any reason why the server back end wouldn't work with mobile? I understand the UI and controls would need to be changed.

Comment

None that I can see.
        MMO Starter Kit
        Dialogue Plugin
        Voxel Plugin
        Character Customization: Female
        Character Custmization: Male

Comment

A suggestion for future release or is it planned already... what would be handy and I'm trying to figure a way of implementing it, and that is admin/gm toolset menu in game. To teleport a player, give item, spawn actors ect.. could I use the role column in database and create a value e.g. admin. And the in the blueprint set a bool is admin linked the database, then if true load the custom menu??

Comment

Originally posted by Johnfenton1980 View Post
            A suggestion for future release or is it planned already... what would be handy and I'm trying to figure a way of implementing it, and that is admin/gm toolset menu in game. To teleport a player, give item, spawn actors ect.. could I use the role column in database and create a value e.g. admin. And the in the blueprint set a bool is admin linked the database, then if true load the custom menu??
            Thanks for the suggestion.

Also, the way you describe it is the correct way to implement it and if you have any questions regarding it, feel free to ask.
            MMO Starter Kit
            Dialogue Plugin
            Voxel Plugin
            Character Customization: Female
            Character Custmization: Male

Comment

I am very interested in this project. Is it still being updated and maintained? Is it compatible with the latest UE4?

Thank You.

Looks like you still are and its updated. Would you recommend someone start a new project inside this MMO Kit and then expand on it? I have been toying for years but I feel its time to hunker down and start fleshing this game idea out, so I have a blank space to work with.
              Last edited by Hawkadium; 05-12-2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

For those that are interested, I have created a Docker Image that contains all the MMOKIT DB Structure and PHP files on it. I will gladly share the Docker Compose file if you are interested. It is basically a LEMP server (MySQL, PHP, and NGINX on Linux).
                Quinton Delpeche
                Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

Originally posted by qdelpeche View Post
                  For those that are interested, I have created a Docker Image that contains all the MMOKIT DB Structure and PHP files on it. I will gladly share the Docker Compose file if you are interested. It is basically a LEMP server (MySQL, PHP, and NGINX on Linux).
                  Thank you qDelpeche
                  Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
                  Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

CodeSpartan what is the license for this product?

I purchase it back then in its early phase and kind of liked how easy it was to set up.

Oh and is it possible to get the version for 4.14.3?
                    Last edited by Dwarf King; 05-15-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

How come this isnt on the Asset Store? I don't feel comfortable using PayPal and some random site.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkadium View Post
                        How come this isnt on the Asset Store? I don't feel comfortable using PayPal and some random site.
                        Hawkadium,

I bought the MMO kit a long time ago. I have never had an issue with getting the kit, nor when updates come out, I have had no troubles getting those either. I to was skeptical to use Selfy as I had never used it before. But, I have no complaints over how I got the kit, how I get updates or anything.

I hope you decide to get the kit. If you do, Welcome to the club.

Respectfully,

Tarly.
                        Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
                        Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

can someone show me the license? I cannot see it anywhere in the download.

Comment

Hey all,
                            With all the changes for networking due to fortnite, do we need some change to make it work or to optimize this marvelous starter kit on 4.19?

Comment

Hi, I've Purchased the MMO Starter Kit, and I'm very pleased with it so far! I am actually trying to integrate another inventory kit I have purchased, Is there any way to cleanly remove the inventory system we have in the kit so I can merge my other inventory system in?

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...validated=true

The Inventory System I am Trying to Implement. ^ Has all Server/Client functions included.

Comment

LogVaRest: Response (200):
                                JSON(
                                {"status":"OK","name":"\u541b\u610f","

Name,why? UE4 4.19

Comment

Working...
                                X