MMO Starter Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello
    How to solve this problem? (Visual Studio 2017、UnrealEngine 4.18.2)
    run Select Unreal Engine Version:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ERROR---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running E:/UE/UnrealEngine-release/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project="E:/UE/ProjectFiles/MMOStarterKit-1.7/CleanThirdPerson.uproject" -game -engine -progress
    Discovering modules, targets and source code for project...
    While compiling E:\UE\ProjectFiles\MMOStarterKit-1.7\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\CleanThirdPersonModuleRules.dll:
    ERROR: e:\UE\ProjectFiles\MMOStarterKit-1.7\Source\CleanThirdPerson.Target.cs(19,12) : error CS0122: ??UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildBinaryConfiguration?????ɷ??ʣ???Ϊ???ܱ???????????
    ERROR: e:\UE\ProjectFiles\MMOStarterKit-1.7\Source\CleanThirdPerson.Target.cs(17,23) : error CS0051: ?ɷ????Բ?һ??: ???????͡?ref System.Collections.Generic.List<UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildBinaryConfiguration>???ȷ?????CleanThirdPersonTarget.SetupBinaries(UnrealBuildTool.TargetInfo, ref System.Collections.Generic.List<UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildBinaryConfiguration>, ref System.Collections.Generic.List<string>)???Ŀɷ????Ե?
    ERROR: e:\UE\ProjectFiles\MMOStarterKit-1.7\Source\CleanThirdPersonEditor.Target.cs(19,12) : error CS0122: ??UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildBinaryConfiguration?????ɷ??ʣ???Ϊ???ܱ???????????
    ERROR: e:\UE\ProjectFiles\MMOStarterKit-1.7\Source\CleanThirdPersonEditor.Target.cs(17,23) : error CS0051: ?ɷ????Բ?һ??: ???????͡?ref System.Collections.Generic.List<UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildBinaryConfiguration>???ȷ?????CleanThirdPersonEditorTarget.SetupBinaries(UnrealBuildTool.TargetInfo, ref System.Collections.Generic.List<UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildBinaryConfiguration>, ref System.Collections.Generic.List<string>)???Ŀɷ????Ե?
    ERROR: e:\UE\ProjectFiles\MMOStarterKit-1.7\Source\CleanThirdPersonServer.Target.cs(18,18) : error CS0122: ??UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildBinaryConfiguration?????ɷ??ʣ???Ϊ???ܱ???????????
    ERROR: e:\UE\ProjectFiles\MMOStarterKit-1.7\Source\CleanThirdPersonServer.Target.cs(16,26) : error CS0051: ?ɷ????Բ?һ??: ???????͡?ref System.Collections.Generic.List<UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildBinaryConfiguration>???ȷ?????CleanThirdPersonServerTarget.SetupBinaries(UnrealBuildTool.TargetInfo, ref System.Collections.Generic.List<UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildBinaryConfiguration>, ref System.Collections.Generic.List<string>)???Ŀɷ????Ե?
    ERROR: UnrealBuildTool Exception: Unable to compile source files.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey code

Any time frame on when the kit will be available on sellfy again? We have people in the discord wanting to know how they can purchase it.

thanks
      Nomad

Comment

Thanks for reporting this. I didn't take it down, it's just Sellfy acting up. Should become available again in a few minutes.
        MMO Starter Kit
        Dialogue Plugin
        Voxel Plugin
        Character Customization: Female
        Character Custmization: Male

Comment

Hello Code Spartan,
          I would like to ask a question. I bought several month ago your MMO kit in order to start a development of a little multiplayer game with your technology.
          The problem is that I'm developing a VR first person game and the rules are completely different from the one present in your kit, for this reason i decided to create a new project in UE in from the Scratch (I feel much more confortable on developing things by myself in order to keep better the control) in order to solve and test all the problematic regarding the using of the virtual reality like, inventory system, combat, management of the room scale action etc. The problem that i had to solve were really challenging comparing with a normal video game, just to impose the correct movement with the full body simulation was a nightmare. I've also introduced some multiplayer function, using the steam multiplayer library.
          What i would like to do, is to insert to my game your mmo multiplayer logic to my game, because i want to introduce the login system, so the possibility to save the status and he inventory on a remote server, and i want in general to set up a dedicated server like all the generic mmo.
          You think is possible to migrate to my project the multiplayer functionality adapting them on my game? I want to specify that I'm fully developing the game with blueprints and the game is to a good point of development. Thank you in advance for your answer.

Comment

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Unable to open the project

Comment

Originally posted by iNSCAPE85 View Post
              Hello Code Spartan,
              I would like to ask a question. I bought several month ago your MMO kit in order to start a development of a little multiplayer game with your technology.
              The problem is that I'm developing a VR first person game and the rules are completely different from the one present in your kit, for this reason i decided to create a new project in UE in from the Scratch (I feel much more confortable on developing things by myself in order to keep better the control) in order to solve and test all the problematic regarding the using of the virtual reality like, inventory system, combat, management of the room scale action etc. The problem that i had to solve were really challenging comparing with a normal video game, just to impose the correct movement with the full body simulation was a nightmare. I've also introduced some multiplayer function, using the steam multiplayer library.
              What i would like to do, is to insert to my game your mmo multiplayer logic to my game, because i want to introduce the login system, so the possibility to save the status and he inventory on a remote server, and i want in general to set up a dedicated server like all the generic mmo.
              You think is possible to migrate to my project the multiplayer functionality adapting them on my game? I want to specify that I'm fully developing the game with blueprints and the game is to a good point of development. Thank you in advance for your answer.

If by "migrate" you mean doing an RMB->asset actions->migrate, then no, it's not as modular and wouldn't work out of the box.

But if you start by looking at the login menu UMG and the logic behind the login system, and then the character save/retrieval system in MMOPlayerState, then you can definitely recreate the whole thing in your project, and you can use the same php scripts (just slightly modify them for your needs). All in all, it should take a week or two depending on your ue4 experience.
              Last edited by CodeSpartan; 01-25-2018, 11:49 AM.
              MMO Starter Kit
              Dialogue Plugin
              Voxel Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by 弈剑听雨阁 View Post
                I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Unable to open the project
                Build it from visual studio, as described in the documentation.
                MMO Starter Kit
                Dialogue Plugin
                Voxel Plugin

Comment

Hi all

Got a troubleshooting question as I'm out of ideas of where to look. Looting is not working. All I've done literally is just clean up the UI elements visually, a few resizes of UI pages and thats pretty much it. I've even checked the master versions MMO and Character blueprints against mine, I also checked the looting Blueprints and nothing looks different. But I haven't touched any blueprints yet.

Any thoughts on where I should look to troubleshoot this bug? Does altering UI elements have an effect on what or how a panel is called by the blueprints?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle1Studios View Post
                    Hi all

Got a troubleshooting question as I'm out of ideas of where to look. Looting is not working. All I've done literally is just clean up the UI elements visually, a few resizes of UI pages and thats pretty much it. I've even checked the master versions MMO and Character blueprints against mine, I also checked the looting Blueprints and nothing looks different. But I haven't touched any blueprints yet.

Any thoughts on where I should look to troubleshoot this bug? Does altering UI elements have an effect on what or how a panel is called by the blueprints?
                    FullUI Widget > Container
                    Adjust it's positioning, I'd suggest linking it to your mouse coordinates.

What often happens is that the Container widget gets displayed off screen often after making edits.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhage View Post

FullUI Widget > Container
                      Adjust it's positioning, I'd suggest linking it to your mouse coordinates.

What often happens is that the Container widget gets displayed off screen often after making edits.
                      Awesome, thank you for the heads up on that. I will square that away.

Comment

Hey i got a problem i did buy the product for some month ago but i dont remember my sellfy account mail soo could i get it on my new account i got prove i have buy it from you

Comment

Originally posted by Torpet View Post
                          Hey i got a problem i did buy the product for some month ago but i dont remember my sellfy account mail soo could i get it on my new account i got prove i have buy it from you
                          You have to remember your email, I can't verify who made a purchase without the email.
                          MMO Starter Kit
                          Dialogue Plugin
                          Voxel Plugin

Comment

Found a issue with the quests if you complete the quest and just kit complete without selecting a reward you get nothing from the quest is there a way to make the quest uncompleteable without selecting a reward ? This happens on all quests

Comment

Great kit CodeSpartan, how many connections can the server hold?

Comment

Originally posted by matman123 View Post
                                Found a issue with the quests if you complete the quest and just kit complete without selecting a reward you get nothing from the quest is there a way to make the quest uncompleteable without selecting a reward ? This happens on all quests

Thanks for the report, I'll try to fix this in the next version.

Originally posted by MortisVelox View Post
                                Great kit CodeSpartan, how many connections can the server hold?
                                ~150 like in most mmos (that is 150 per area).
                                MMO Starter Kit
                                Dialogue Plugin
                                Voxel Plugin

Comment

Working...
                                X