No announcement yet.

MMO Starter Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering if it works on world composition?
    I was not sure where i read it, but somewhere, someone said it wont work with world composition.

And if i buy this i need to implement the mmo-kit into an existing project, can we just migrate the things we need, or do we need to migrate all of it. or do we need to bring our project into the mmo-kit?
    Last edited by WorldCreator; 11-26-2017, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Have maybe anyone an Guide how to add Character Creator from the Marketplace?
      And how to add Vehicle?

Comment

@ Neomodain, did you finally do a tutorial on how to implement ARPGIS into MMO kit? Nice job with your tutorials... Too bad i havent seen one on your YT channel about ARPGIS (even if some old post on this forum was saying that you were working on it, but that post was like a year ago lol).

Anyone else has that kind of link to share?

Maybe its easier to implement MMO kit into the ARPGIS...??

Comment

Some minor tweaks and changes in the MMO Kit 1.13

- Fixed: Couldn't turn in two of the three quests.
          - Fixed: Couldn't invite players to party if they're not in a clan.
          - Added: Client target for the cooking process (distributing WindowsNoEditor to players is wrong, as it includes server code). The documentation reflects the changes, and the launcher now launchers an .exe with a different name.
          - Changed: MyChracter used to be the parent class for AICharacter, but MyCharacter had player controls. The new diagram (displayed below) for inheritance can be found in the documentation.
          - Added: the new mannequin, for aesthetics. Epic's old mannequin from 2014 was getting really old.
          - All additional tools were moved to the project's root folder.

Last edited by CodeSpartan; 12-07-2017, 10:32 PM.
          MMO Starter Kit
          Dialogue Plugin
          Voxel Plugin
          Character Customization: Female

Comment

Hi Code Spartan.
            I simply cannot thank you enough for what you have done with this kit. I would like to respectfully ask about seamless map changing. I read back thru this thread and saw that you were working on it for Project Genome. I would ask you to please reconsider adding this.

OH.. OH OH !! Will the new kit with explode-able maps work with the MMOKit ?

Tarly
            Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
            Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

Hi, i'm new on this topic, i want to know, but this MMO kit uses the varest plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by AkenStyle View Post
                Hi, i'm new on this topic, i want to know, but this MMO kit uses the varest plugin?
                Yes it does.
                MMO Starter Kit
                Dialogue Plugin
                Voxel Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by CodeSpartan View Post

Yes it does.
                  ok perfect, i want to buy it, but there is a small detail that i do not like. The login/register system.
                  Yesterday i have seen a video on youtube. This is the video:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN8GcOfwu2c

at the second 1 you can see the login system.
                  I want the mmo kit with this login system, and without the register system, because i prefer that the people register an account on my website.

It's possible to have a version of the mmo kit with this login type?

Comment

Good Update CodeSpartan only can you be little bit more precise what you fixed and where for this Fix

I would like to Fix it myself too but hunting down where actual fixing happened is not easy Task.

Thank you
                    3d Artisit / Generalist
                    Portfolio : https://positivity.artstation.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Positivity View Post
                      Good Update CodeSpartan only can you be little bit more precise what you fixed and where for this Fix

I would like to Fix it myself too but hunting down where actual fixing happened is not easy Task.

Thank you
                      Good suggestion, I'll try to write it down next time.
                      But otherwise it can be easily tracked down through version control. It was somewhere in ChatServer's code, so if you make a diff with a previous version through SourceTree for example, it'll only take a minute.
                      MMO Starter Kit
                      Dialogue Plugin
                      Voxel Plugin

Comment

Is there a way to update an old kit? I am using 1.11, and wondering if its possible to jump to 1.13, I have already succesfully upgraded engines to 4.18 with successful builds

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RealAero View Post
                          Is there a way to update an old kit? I am using 1.11, and wondering if its possible to jump to 1.13, I have already succesfully upgraded engines to 4.18 with successful builds

Thanks!
                          If you already did some work in the project, I usually recommend sticking with it and continue working in your project.

You can always download the latest mmokit on sellfy, but you can't just merge the changes into your project that is based on a previous version of the kit. Just not doable.
                          MMO Starter Kit
                          Dialogue Plugin
                          Voxel Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by RealAero View Post

Thanks!
                            I went from 4.16 to 4.17 to 4.18 succesfully so far. Make a backup of your project, and just open it in the newer engine. You will run into alot of errors at times, but fix them one at a time, you can do it and its worth it. Might be a total hassle, but since you are far back, I would try 4.11 to 4.12 to 4.13 to 4.14, etc. Could suck, but once again, worth it.

Comment

Is the kit still available? The Sellfy link has no product.

Comment

I ma sure it is just a glitch... code is SUPER on top of the kit stuff
                                Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
                                Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

Working...
                                X