Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yskwork View Post
    use UnrealEngine [ATTACH=CONFIG]149619[/ATTACH]

Cannot pack ,forcing save package, and it just hangs there, entire night doing that.

log:

Cook: LogCook: display: Forcing save package E:/....../Content/MMO/NewCharacter/GuyMaterial.uasset because was already requeued once

Cook: LogCook: display: Forcing save package E:/....../Content/MMO/Quests/StartsQuestMat.uasset because was already requeued once

Migrating assets to another project is not the solution.
    Deleting Saved/Intermediate/Build/Binaries Folders aren't working, too.
    Fixing the Redirectors doesn't help, either.
    Export the materials that cause the issue, delete them, reimport them, or try the next engine version. Looks like those assets got corrupted somehow, either due to your hard drive, or due to some unreal bug.

First time I see something like this.
    Last edited by CodeSpartan; 08-11-2017, 06:48 PM.
    MMO Starter Kit
    Dialogue Plugin
    Voxel Plugin
    Character Customization: Female
    Character Custmization: Male

Comment

how to add weapons? please help me

Comment

Originally posted by CorePoetryHU View Post
        how to add weapons? please help me
        look how the equipment is used ... for weapons its the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sqitshi View Post
          look how the equipment is used ... for weapons its the same way.
          I tried do you have skype? please help (sorry my bad english)

Comment

hi,CodeSpartan!

use UnrealEngine Multiple tests,Click image for larger version

Name:	112.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	1132472

Cannot pack ,forcing save package, and it just hangs there, entire night doing that.

log:

Cook: LogCook: display: Forcing save package E:/....../Content/MMO/NewCharacter/GuyMaterial.uasset because was already requeued once

Cook: LogCook: display: Forcing save package E:/....../Content/MMO/Quests/StartsQuestMat.uasset because was already requeued once

Migrating assets to another project is not the solution.
            Deleting Saved/Intermediate/Build/Binaries Folders aren't working, too.
            Fixing the Redirectors doesn't help, either.

CodeSpartan! you too test

but use github.com download UnrealEngine4.16.3 ,right
            Last edited by yskwork; 08-15-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Hi plz help me
              I want change startmap
              Maybe server controll i guess
              But that is how? Not query , not bp i cant find strat map setup ㅜㅜ

Comment

Hi plz help me
                I want change beginmap (desertrellyrace) when i click enterworld button
                Maybe server controll i guess
                But that is how? Not query , not bp i cant find enterworld map setup ㅜㅜ

Comment

Hi All,

I am excited to find a very nice kit.

I plan to purchase this kit quickly,
                  I downloaded the demo client to try demo before that.
                  However, after logging in and completing the character creation,
                  I pressed the [Enter World] button, after a while, the following message will be displayed and the client will exit.

"Network timeout - please make sure that the server is running and that you have the latest client."

Probably there is no problem with the setting of the firewall.
                  Therefore, I guess that the server is down, is there a way to check the status of the server?

Comment

Originally posted by nicerice View Post
                    Hi All,

I pressed the [Enter World] button, after a while, the following message will be displayed and the client will exit.

"Network timeout - please make sure that the server is running and that you have the latest client."

Therefore, I guess that the server is down, is there a way to check the status of the server?
                    Same with me, planning on buying but demo server seems to be down. GL with your move btw, moving sucks

Comment

Hi All,

Originally posted by EmpireLion View Post
                      Same with me, planning on buying but demo server seems to be down. GL with your move btw, moving sucks
                      The demo server was down and I was away from PC for a week. It's back online, feel free to check it out.

Going to start working on the 4.17 port today.
                      MMO Starter Kit
                      Dialogue Plugin
                      Voxel Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by yskwork View Post
                        CodeSpartan! you too test

but use github.com download UnrealEngine4.16.3 ,right
                        I tested on 4.16 when it came out. I also tested on 4.17, because the demo server is already running on that version.

Please try what I suggested in the previous post and see if that helps.

Originally posted by CorePoetryHU View Post
                        I tried do you have skype? please help (sorry my bad english)
                        Check out the unofficial discord channel in the OP post, a lot of guys who work with MMO Kit hang out there.
                        MMO Starter Kit
                        Dialogue Plugin
                        Voxel Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by CodeSpartan View Post
                          The demo server was down and I was away from PC for a week. It's back online, feel free to check it out.

Going to start working on the 4.17 port today.
                          Thank you for your reply. I bought a kit. This is so wonderful!

By the way, I downloaded UnrealEngine source code from github 4.16 branch and built it.
                          After that, I attempted to build CleanThirdPerson.
                          The "development" build succeeded and it worked.
                          However, the "development server" build fails with an error message shown below.
                          1>Module.VaRestPlugin.cpp
                          Fatal error C 1083: 'NetSerialization.generated.h': No such file or directory
                          Also, I assumed that the version of VaRest is old, I downloaded the VaRest source code from the develop branch of github and built it instead, but it still failed.

What should I try?
                          Last edited by nicerice; 08-19-2017, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I bought a kit. This is so wonderful!

By the way, I downloaded UnrealEngine source code from github 4.16 branch and built it.
                            After that, I attempted to build CleanThirdPerson.
                            The "development" build succeeded and it worked.
                            However, the "development server" build fails with an error message shown below.
                            1>Module.VaRestPlugin.cpp
                            Fatal error C 1083: 'NetSerialization.generated.h': No such file or directory
                            Also, I assumed that the version of VaRest is old, I downloaded the VaRest source code from the develop branch of github and built it instead, but it still failed.

What should I try?
                            First of all, the 4.16 version was built on 4.16.0. Second, I'd delete Plugins\VaRest\Intermediate and Plugins\VaRest\Binaries, then RMB on .uproject and hit "Generate Visual Studio project files", then open .sln and try to recompile. If that fails, try building using the new method (using FrontEnd) I describe in the documentation for 4.17. I'll be publishing it in a minute.
                            MMO Starter Kit
                            Dialogue Plugin
                            Voxel Plugin

Comment

Sorry to be a pain, but cant get the demo working. Downloaded the latest client but get "Network timeout - please make sure that the server is running and that you have the latest client." error. Want to buy this but, want to mess around with the demo first. Thanks for your work.

Comment

4.17 is out on Sellfy. The documentation has changed a bit in the "Dedicated Server and Packaging" section. The packaging process described in that section is now easier, it's now done through UnrealFrontend.exe.

Originally posted by EmpireLion View Post
                                Sorry to be a pain, but cant get the demo working. Downloaded the latest client but get "Network timeout - please make sure that the server is running and that you have the latest client." error. Want to buy this but, want to mess around with the demo first. Thanks for your work.
                                Server was down again, restarted it. Some kind of crash that appeared in 4.17. I'll try to track it down eventually if it keeps reoccurring.
                                MMO Starter Kit
                                Dialogue Plugin
                                Voxel Plugin

Comment

Working...
                                X