No announcement yet.

MMO Starter Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how is the support on this package i am thinking about getting it but a bit worried about this

I purchased this product and when I go to the web site to download it shows no purchased products... I sent an email to the developer a few weeks back with a copy of the PayPal receipt and I've not heard back. How long does it take to verify purchase and to update the web site? I am not planning on making an MMO, I just wanted to review concepts that was presented in the kit... Which is why I waited for two weeks before posting here.

Comment

Can i use it for MMORTS?

Hi there. Thanks for an awesome work you have done. Have an MMORTS game in mind. Is it possible to retrofit to work as RTS ? Any tips and tricks would be much appreciated Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hi !
        When I try to launch the uploader I'm always getting this error :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1125655

The login / password and the ftp path are correct. The ftp user has the correct permissions on the folder.
        Can anyone help me please ?
        Thanks

Edit : I found someone in this thread who has the same issue but nobody answered

Originally posted by Kusi View Post
        Thank you for help CodeSpartan. I have litle problem the launcher uploader. (Error: 550) The remote server sent back the following error: (550) Unable to use the file (for example, the file is not found, it is not accessible)
        Hash.xml not found, but why not creat and write "Hash.xml was not present on the server. It means you're uploading a game version for the first time..."? If I creat an "empty" hash.xml(<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><Files />), uploder will start, because it find the hash.xml, but only create a new version update not original game folder.
        Last edited by leetnessdnb; 03-28-2017, 05:02 PM.

Comment

This was a good question, I'll bring it up here, http://mmokit.net/82/how-do-i-add-flight
          I've done everything I could, and all I can do is fly along the ground, and some versions there is no movement..

Comment

Originally posted by leetnessdnb View Post
            Hi !
            When I try to launch the uploader I'm always getting this error :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135097[/ATTACH]

The login / password and the ftp path are correct. The ftp user has the correct permissions on the folder.
            Can anyone help me please ?
            Thanks

Edit : I found someone in this thread who has the same issue but nobody answered
            I wrote. Configure the Windows English language, so that worked for me.
            Last edited by Kusi; 03-31-2017, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Hey, guys. I want to buy your mmo rpg kit, but I have some troubles with paypal payments in my country. I will have money at 12th, so do you have any other way to make a purchase? Let's say, I send you money on your card and you share your project with me through google drive/one cloud. Tell me, if you are interested. Thanks.

Comment

The KIT is free to download today ONLY! Grab it!

Comment

How?! Where is the download link?

Comment

Ha ha april 1st is the day

Comment

Originally posted by Darkkitten View Post
                      This was a good question, I'll bring it up here, http://mmokit.net/82/how-do-i-add-flight
                      I've done everything I could, and all I can do is fly along the ground, and some versions there is no movement..
                      This is a example on how to execute the Flying Movement Mode on the server. When you create the custom event, make sure you set it to Run on Server >> Set is Flying bool >> Branch set movement mode's (one flying one walking)
                      When you call it, (by pressing jump or whatever) pull the Character Movement from Player Character and make sure to tick the isFlying bool.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	AddFlightMode.png
Views:	1
Size:	403.4 KB
ID:	1125975

Comment

Thanks for the Flight info
                        Now to track down why my Dedicated server keeps throwing this error:

Windows:Error: Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\UE415_SRC\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates/SharedPointer.h] [Line: 826]

Most likely not kit related soo google is going to be my bestfriend.

Comment

Can port to bile device? Android ios?

Comment

Does this kit has some sort of range magic spell casting system? Or just a melee combat only?

Comment

Originally posted by AlecKrofton View Post
                              Does this kit has some sort of range magic spell casting system? Or just a melee combat only?
                              it has a basic casting system

Comment

Where is the creator and why he is not working on it anymore? Anyone can port a project from 4.14 to 4.15....he didn't fix the double login....he didn't add any Steam login as the modern multiplayer game...i tried to contact him on skype but no use

Comment

Working...
                                X