Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know how to do this? Help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by MageGamer07 View Post

it is not working, I need it to walk for example (9 squares) from its current position. But how do I know which square my eprsonage is currently in?

In the image, the number drawn was 9, but he walked only 6 squares

Hi - you've copied it wrong. There's only 1 loop, and please look at the nodes carefully:

Click image for larger version  Name:	BP.JPG Views:	0 Size:	108.6 KB ID:	1769870

Also, your clamp needs to be from 1 to 19 because you 19 squares.

Best to get my version working, then adjust to your needs

Better picture:

Click image for larger version

Name:	better.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	194.4 KB
ID:	1769872
    Last edited by ClockworkOcean; 06-01-2020, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ClockworkOcean View Post

Change the first part to:

Click image for larger version Name:	part1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	100.5 KB ID:	1769836

( Setup for 12 tiles. You have to change the clamp for however many you have... )

it is not working, I need it to walk for example (9 squares) from its current position. But how do I know which square my eprsonage is currently in?

In the image, the number drawn was 9, but he walked only 6 squares

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied

Hi I have one last question. How can I add the value of the block that my character is currently positioned + the value of DICE, for my character to move 3 spaces forward or back 3 spaces from his current location? PS: how can i make him go back houses, if it is the punishment of the game
    Change the first part to:

Click image for larger version  Name:	part1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	100.5 KB ID:	1769836

( Setup for 12 tiles. You have to change the clamp for however many you have... )

Leave a comment:

• replied

They are all different instances of one BP. You put the number in the variable:

Click image for larger version Name:	tile.JPG Views:	0 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	1769770

EDIT: Sorry, I get your question now. Yes, it's one BP, six times...

Hi I have one last question. How can I add the value of the block that my character is currently positioned + the value of DICE, for my character to move 3 spaces forward or back 3 spaces from his current location? PS: how can i make him go back houses, if it is the punishment of the game

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied

Pull the pin from the loop and type 'location', you'll see 'world location' in the list with the static mesh

Thank you friend, you helped me sooooo much

Leave a comment:

• replied

I can't get it to work, and I can't get the statish mesh, it won't let me connect

Pull the pin from the loop and type 'location', you'll see 'world location' in the list with the static mesh

Leave a comment:

• replied

Click image for larger version Name:	tile.JPG Views:	0 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	1769770

I can't get it to work, and I can't get the statish mesh, it won't let me connect

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied

Hey thanks for the help, is each block a different BP?

Click image for larger version  Name:	tile.JPG Views:	0 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	1769770

Leave a comment:

• replied

Name:	ezgif.com-optimize.gif
Views:	80
Size:	568.1 KB
ID:	1769613

The tile BP has just a number in:

Name:	mytile.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1769614

And this code in the player:

Name:	dice.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	1769615

Hey thanks for the help, is each block a different BP?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm trying to create a board game (like a molopoly) I have a (DICE) system that generates a random number and I would like to use that number that my system generates, to make my AI move the corresponding number of houses. I am trying to do this using the node (AI MOVE TO) within my BP level. Could someone do an example for me, and send me some pictures or a project?

Please guys!
    Thank you

Name:	ezgif.com-optimize.gif
Views:	80
Size:	568.1 KB
ID:	1769613

The tile BP has just a number in:

Name:	mytile.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1769614

And this code in the player:

Name:	dice.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	1769615

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Do you know how to do this? Help please!

Do you know how to do this? Help please!

I'm trying to create a board game (like a molopoly) I have a (DICE) system that generates a random number and I would like to use that number that my system generates, to make my AI move the corresponding number of houses. I am trying to do this using the node (AI MOVE TO) within my BP level. Could someone do an example for me, and send me some pictures or a project?

Please guys!
    Thank you
    Attached Files
Working...
X