Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red glitch/error in entire Unreal Scene?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red glitch/error in entire Unreal Scene?

Hi all,

I'm creating my first official unreal environment and came across an issue where my lighting and skybox are red with weird stripes.

I'm not sure what caused that. I opened the project earlier today and here's what I saw. When I try to rebuild lighting, the program crashes with the below error. I'm not sure if it's a GPU error, but my drivers are all up to date.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

What is the area where yellow light is coming from ? Sure you Light isn't setup for red lighting ? Anyway otherwise , just try and
    delete both and add again simplest test, go from there.
    Let me know.
    Last edited by neighborlee; 09-15-2019, 07:04 AM.
    Solo but Seismic - feel free to apply
    https://neighborlee1.wixsite.com/theheartseed

Comment

Originally posted by neighborlee View Post
      What is the area where yellow light is coming from ? Sure you Light isn't setup for red lighting ? Anyway otherwise , just try and
      delete both and add again simplest test, go from there.
      Let me know.
      I'm not sure what the yellow light is. All my lights are set to default. I'm not really adjusting them until I have all the models are in place and Uved. Also, I'm not sure which both things you're refering to?

Comment

I just mean lights that are causing unexpected behavior- save what you have then delete or ya as you were.
        Solo but Seismic - feel free to apply
        https://neighborlee1.wixsite.com/theheartseed

Comment

Originally posted by neighborlee View Post
          I just mean lights that are causing unexpected behavior- save what you have then delete or ya as you were.
          Thanks for the reply! UnfortuntelyMy Scene kept crashing and I wasn't able to delete those lights. I did have a slightly older backup which didn't have this issue so I'll be working off that one for now. Thanks for the help though!

Comment

Working...
          X