FaceAR Sample build please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FaceAR Sample build please!

Hi all, I'm not about to go purchase the 99 developer fee for Apple just to evaluate the FaceAR sample for my workflow. I'm fine with paying that if it fits my workflow but I don't know if it fits or not so that's kind of a steep price for what could be a nothingburger.

Would anybody be so kind as to share the ipa for this little gem?
    Procedural, modular, on-the-fly animation - iTween For UE4
    - Actors - Components - UMG - Ease In - Ease Out - Path-constrained Animation - $0

Runtime Datatable
    -All the fun of DataTables dynamically loaded from text or Google Sheets while your game is running!

Found a buddy with an account. If anyone needs it, grab it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1okU...ew?usp=sharing

FYI there aren't a lot of methods to sideload and I think you need a Mac. I used Apple Configurator to do it.
    Procedural, modular, on-the-fly animation - iTween For UE4
    - Actors - Components - UMG - Ease In - Ease Out - Path-constrained Animation - $0

Runtime Datatable
    -All the fun of DataTables dynamically loaded from text or Google Sheets while your game is running!

Comment

Jared Therriault Tried to use Apple Configurator and iTunes to sideload the app on both an iPhone X and iPad Pro. Unfortunately the app becomes disabled after it’s finished installing. Have any tips on how to get it to work? Have the latest version of iOS and MacOS.

Comment

Working...
      X