Level extent Sizes are different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level extent Sizes are different

If you see in the 3 screen shots from the World Composition they show that there are 3 different level extent sizes for the levels. Most levels in the game have the 50,800 x 50,800 size however a few have weird sizes as per the screen shots. I thought these may have been caused by adding meshes to level where the current level wasn't set to the level I was expecting to work on. I checked my levels and have cleaned up instances of this but I have 2 questions:

1. would this have been the reason why the extent sizes vary on some of the levels?
    2. after cutting and pasting the meshes back into the correct levels how can I update the extent sizes?

The reason I think this is an issue is some of the levels extent crosses many other levels. Which I think is causing the levels with large extents to impact the distance streaming i.e. they are getting loaded even though they are a long way away and should not be loaded based on the distance stream.

Click image for larger version

Name:	e1.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1640964Click image for larger version

Name:	e2.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	1640965Click image for larger version

Name:	e3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1640966

Not sure on reasons and what not, but can't you just change the size of the landscape tile out of the other level panel tile options?

Comment

same issue - did you find solution?

Comment

Working...
      X