Car Sequence Trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Sequence Trick

Hello everyone! I am attempting to make a level where the beginning is composed of a long car ride on a back country road. To save on resources, I've looked up a couple different methods on pulling this type of illusion off (rather than creating a long road with tons of trees placed. The best example off the top of my head is in Gears of War during the final train ride, you are passing by environment, but what is really happen (I believe) is that you are actually staying still and everything else is just being moved around you. Another example is in this Boundary Break video which I've time stamped, if you are trying to understand what I'm aiming for https://youtu.be/RntfgO8UIco?t=229 . If anyone can help me understand how I would achieve such an effect or know of a resource that would be useful please let me know! I am slowly learning blueprints but I figure the best way to learn is just to try to make something happen rather than memorize definitions. If you also understand what I am aiming for and think i should go a different route with it, please let me know! Thank you for your time.
Working...
X