Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get a massive light coming from the ground ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get a massive light coming from the ground ?

Hi,

I am currently working on some Cyberpunk scene and I saw something on the forum which I really would like to reproduce but really don't know how.
    Here is the topic: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...berpunk-street

What I am talking about is the huge lights we can see in the background and coming from the ground (cf picture).

Can someone help doing something like this ? Where to start ? What component is it ? etc... Thanks !
    Last edited by Luffyyy; 08-09-2018, 05:26 AM. Reason: cyberpunk

I would look up tutorials on how to create "God Rays" and just put the light underneath pointing up - but it's probably a mixture of lights pointing up and playing with the fog settings in a post process volume
    Every day I beat my own previous record for the number of days I've stayed alive!

Comment

You need to think about what would actually be happening to make that effect. Most likely you'd just place some lights and use the volumetric fog effect.

Comment

Tutorial. Do them. That's the easy way to learn. I spent hundreds of hours myself.

Comment

Bonjours à tous je suis tous nouveau sur épicerie game et j’aimerais apprendre à utiliser le logiciel unreal ainsi que le blueprint, je sais que vous vous dite encore quelqu’un qui ce prend pour le créateur du vidéo, mais non je veut apprendre le fonctionnement et réalise un projet par la suite mais il n’en faut pas passer les étapes donc si quelqu’un qui parle français accepterais de m’ apprendre ça serais vraiment génial.

Comment

Working...
          X