Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"ProBuilder" for Unreal 4 Marketplace

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Do you have early screenshots?

    Comment


      Any news on this? I really wanna get onto backing this thing when your Kickstarter begins

      Comment


        Hey all! We've started an official "dev log" thread for this- please go there to track the OFFICIAL progress, and show your support! Thanks!
        https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...lopment-Thread
        ProBuilder - Complete In-Engine 3D Modeling, Editing, and UV Unwrapping, + More! Coming soon to UE4! procore3d.com/probuilder

        Comment


          How did I miss this thread; I have a license for ProBuilder I bought on Asset Store;
          Having this in UE4 is awesome.
          | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

          Comment


            Thanks BrUnO!
            ProBuilder - Complete In-Engine 3D Modeling, Editing, and UV Unwrapping, + More! Coming soon to UE4! procore3d.com/probuilder

            Comment


              I sure hope we won't have to deal with a paywall, but looks good!

              Comment


                Any news on UE4 version development progress ?

                Btw, if you call it ProBuliderUE4, Google would spit out related links and not Unity links.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by I Am A Bread View Post
                  I sure hope we won't have to deal with a paywall, but looks good!
                  Not sure what you mean by paywall- but the tool will probably cost the same as ProBuilder for Unity, $95, or similar.

                  Originally posted by motorsep View Post
                  Any news on UE4 version development progress ?

                  Btw, if you call it ProBuliderUE4, Google would spit out related links and not Unity links.
                  That's a good point, thanks!
                  ProBuilder - Complete In-Engine 3D Modeling, Editing, and UV Unwrapping, + More! Coming soon to UE4! procore3d.com/probuilder

                  Comment


                    This is one of the most useful assets for unity at the moment. Any updates on ue4 version?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Peter Shoferistov View Post
                      This is one of the most useful assets for unity at the moment. Any updates on ue4 version?
                      Working toward it!
                      https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...lopment-Thread
                      ProBuilder - Complete In-Engine 3D Modeling, Editing, and UV Unwrapping, + More! Coming soon to UE4! procore3d.com/probuilder

                      Comment


                        FINAL UPDATE: With the upcoming release of Unreal's own geometry tools, we've decided to officially end this project. Sorry to disappoint everyone, but we're sure Epic has some great tools on the way to fill the gap!
                        ProBuilder - Complete In-Engine 3D Modeling, Editing, and UV Unwrapping, + More! Coming soon to UE4! procore3d.com/probuilder

                        Comment


                          Agreed that this sort of thing is most useful for blocking out shapes and levels, early prototyping, or fairly stylized final geometry.
                          1onlineapotheke.de Cialis bestellen levitra kaufen

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by yahodahan View Post
                            FINAL UPDATE: With the upcoming release of Unreal's own geometry tools, we've decided to officially end this project. Sorry to disappoint everyone, but we're sure Epic has some great tools on the way to fill the gap!
                            By Upcoming you mean 4.18, How do you know they are getting released soon, Epic has not said anything about it yet

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by yahodahan View Post
                              FINAL UPDATE: With the upcoming release of Unreal's own geometry tools, we've decided to officially end this project. Sorry to disappoint everyone, but we're sure Epic has some great tools on the way to fill the gap!
                              Maybe you didn't notice but on the marketplace now there are two projects similar to yours being sold and fully working.
                              The fact that Epic Games is going to add its own set of tools in UE4 it doesn't mean that 3rd party ones would not sell. It all depends on features and support. I seriously doubt Epic Games is going to add a set of tools better than all 3rd party ones like yours and the two currently being sold.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DarkS474 View Post

                                Maybe you didn't notice but on the marketplace now there are two projects similar to yours being sold and fully working.
                                The fact that Epic Games is going to add its own set of tools in UE4 it doesn't mean that 3rd party ones would not sell. It all depends on features and support. I seriously doubt Epic Games is going to add a set of tools better than all 3rd party ones like yours and the two currently being sold.
                                ^ This guy knows whats up, Tell me again why you aren't in charge of Probuilder Development?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X