Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Material: How to edit uvs when there is no UV input?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ah, thankyou deathrey.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by somawheels View Post
    Thanks Luos, Im mainly looking for a way to pan the "linear gradient" material function, anyone know anthing about that?
    Should be something like this:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Luos, Im mainly looking for a way to pan the "linear gradient" material function, anyone know anthing about that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry, my bad! thanks for correcting me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Boterkoekje View Post
    Use a multiply node with a textcoord node and a constant to increase/decrease tilling. Changing the constant value will change the tilling.
    Use a panner node to pan your texture. Changing the speed in the node will determine the speed and direction.
    If you want to offset a texture add two constants into an append node, then add a textcoord and the append result into an add node. Plug this into the coord input off your panner node. Changing the values of the two constants will change the offset.

Hope this helped
    Lezen is ook een vak
    Soma asked about content that IS NOT a texture

anyways, Soma there are some threads around if you care to search.
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Panning-Noise

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Use a multiply node with a textcoord node and a constant to increase/decrease tilling. Changing the constant value will change the tilling.
    Use a panner node to pan your texture. Changing the speed in the node will determine the speed and direction.
    If you want to offset a texture add two constants into an append node, then add a textcoord and the append result into an add node. Plug this into the coord input off your panner node. Changing the values of the two constants will change the offset.

Hope this helped

Leave a comment:

• Material: How to edit uvs when there is no UV input?

I want to tile and pan proceduarals such as gradients and noise.
    How should i do this?
    Last edited by somawheels; 01-23-2017, 11:40 AM.
Working...
X