Syncing a png sequence with sequencer animation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    You can change and cap the framerate. Just set it the framerate that matches your sequence .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You might already be aware, but in Sequencer's render settings, way down at the bottom, there's a few warm-up options, including a per-frame warm-up (in seconds). Have you tried that? Renders take longer, but it forces each frame to load fully before rendering it. Personally that's where I'd start for any sync issues.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Syncing a png sequence with sequencer animation

Syncing a png sequence with sequencer animation

Hi there!

I've got a big problem syncing my png sequence with the animation I made in the sequencer. Basically I have a car interior with a movie that should be played on a screen inside the car. At first I tried using an mp4 but a png sequence seems to work better. Anyway, once the whole animation is rendered I can see that playback speed of the movie changes throughout the animation resulting in desynchronization.

I wanted to ask if anybody knows a way to "tell" UE4 to render one png per one frame of my sequencer animation (assuming of course that both have the same frame rate)?
Working...
X