My Virtual Production Sample Project and Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings Greg, Greg.Corson

I'm starting to get some success with going through your blueprint. Got the tracker working in the right orientation.

I'm now trying to replicate the CompCameraRig (actor) in another project. I see that the TalentMarkerSeparate references the CompCameraRig.

However the CompCameraRig(self) Blueprint states that the SceneComponent is 'inherited' along with the CameraComponent 'inherited' and the Variable Category is CameraActor.
    As shown below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CameraComponetinherited.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	1708438

Please could you tell me how you achieved this Blueprint to inherit the components. I've tried all sorts of ways but not getting the result as the Blueprint does'nt match yours and I get errors.

Again, many thanks for your time.
    Regards
    Rich

Comment

Hmmm, I don't recall doing anything special...comp camera rig is just an asset I built that is then dragged into the level. I believe it was constructed by creating a pawn or actor of type CineCameraActor but I'll have to go back and check. Unfortunately I had to tear down my studio today prior to moving, so I won't be able to do much till at least friday or monday. I'll try to have a look on one of my other computers.

Comment

Working...
      X