Particles doesn't loop when render a movie sequence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    this is the 'new' event director... https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...ent/index.html

maybe you can make some sense of this... and since it's in the sequence, maybe it will continue to run... i used the old 'simple' event track, i suppose i'll need the new one soon enough (smile)... good luck

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes, strange indeed... you could try your level BP on 'begin play' that will play the particle, then when finished take the output and plug it back into the 'play'... and loop it that way... maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Particles doesn't loop when render a movie sequence

Hi all,

I have a trouble with the sequencer. When I put a particle emitter (cascade) in the sequencer, particle doesn't loop when I render my sequence to a movie (AVI). It is rendered in the Editor when I play my sequence, but only the first seems to be rendered during the export. I already search on this forum, and use some tips like: disabling "auto activate", activate particle by using sequencer track and changing the finish state. But nothing works
    Does anybody alreday get this kind of issue? How to solve it?

I was perform a small test with Niagara system, and that's works! But I want to use existing Cascade particles.

Thanks
Working...
X