• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elvince View Post
    I will just quote my answer to this:
    Thanks for confirming this..

Comment

I'm here to say a big "thank you!" to Rama and all those who contributed to this thread.

We were holding off from updating to 4.7, but on the 14th we decided that 4.7.x contained fixes that would save us time and effort, so went against our original plan and went to it.

First stop was here.

The only issue we've ended up having - C++ wise - was the classic "Everything worked first time... ****".

Blueprint wise, we've had some misc issues - the outer is a placeholder warning - that mysteriously fixed themselves.
      For anyone experiencing that issue, it seems that running a stand alone version of the game and/or rebuilding the projects solution file sorted it for us.
      Though I don't know why

Rule#21: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris View Post
        I'm here to say a big "thank you!" to Rama and all those who contributed to this thread.

We were holding off from updating to 4.7, but on the 14th we decided that 4.7.x contained fixes that would save us time and effort, so went against our original plan and went to it.

First stop was here.

The only issue we've ended up having - C++ wise - was the classic "Everything worked first time... ****".
        You're welcome Kris!

I am very happy this thread helped speed up your transition to 4.7!

Have fun today!

Rama
        100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Working...
        X