Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BlueprintNativeEvent Am I missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlueprintNativeEvent Am I missing something?

In BP can't find any traces of native event =/
    AHellOfAnActor.h
    Code:
    #include "GameFramework/Actor.h"
    #include "HellOfAnActor.generated.h"

UCLASS()
    class MYPROJECT_API AHellOfAnActor : public AActor
    {
    GENERATED_BODY()
    public:
    	UFUNCTION(BlueprintNativeEvent)
    	void Fly();
    };
    AHellOfAnActor.cpp
    Code:
    #include "MyProject.h"
    #include "HellOfAnActor.h"

void AHellOfAnActor::OnOpenHell_Implementation()
    {

}
    SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
    Level design and prototyping for newbies

I assume the completely different function names is just a copy & paste error? If so, you could probably start there.

Where are you looking for the native event? void events show when right clicking the event graph of a blueprint deriving from that class, as opposed to events with return values that show as implementable functions.

Lastly, I've had some occurrences of events/functions refusing to show up when context sensitive is enabled. Disabling that and looking for the event has worked in the past.

-Camille

Comment

Originally posted by cmartel View Post
      I assume the completely different function names is just a copy & paste error? If so, you could probably start there.

Where are you looking for the native event? void events show when right clicking the event graph of a blueprint deriving from that class, as opposed to events with return values that show as implementable functions.

Lastly, I've had some occurrences of events/functions refusing to show up when context sensitive is enabled. Disabling that and looking for the event has worked in the past.

-Camille
      Oh, yes, copy paste error, sorry for that. I've merged both sample projects a little bit ~_~
      Well, it was some odd stuff with hot reload, I think. After regeneration and rebuilding project everything is shining and working!
      SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
      Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Working...
      X