No announcement yet.

c++ #include error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has been some changes with the introduction of the GENERATED_BODY macro. If you want to follow the tutorial with no hassle, change GENERATED_BODY() to GENERATED_UCLASS_BODY().
    Then you will use constructors etc. the old way, like the tutorials.

Without seeing more of your code, I can only assume that this is the cause...

Comment

Ok, here is the screen shot

Click image for larger version

Name:	error 4.png
Views:	1
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	1064217

and now this one

Click image for larger version

Name:	error 4.png
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	1064218

Also i have changed GENERATED_BODY() to GENERATED_UCLASS_BODY() and gives me the same errors :/

Comment

I think your header tool is trying to say something. It might be worth following its directives.

Comment

I just noticed , that everytime i create a new project (c++ code) , and create an actor i alway have errors , without changing anything.

Here is an example : Click image for larger version

Name:	erro.png
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1064229

Comment

Squiggles (i.e.: IntelliSense errors) are often wrong or out of date. While they are useful when they do work, don't ever rely on them as actual "errors". Compile the project and that will tell you if you do have any errors.

In this particular case, a freshly created class will not have a header generated since that happens on a full compile. So "Weapon.generated.h" being underlined is irrelevant until you compile first.

Comment

I solved all my problems .. Tough time But thank you all

Comment

Working...
              X