Looking for C++/UE4 Tutor [PAID]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for C++/UE4 Tutor [PAID]

Hey! I'm looking for someone to tutor me in C++ for UE4! I've got no experience in UE4, but I know my way around C++. I'll pay up to 50 USD per hour. Hit me up on Skype if you are interested, my Skype is wilson.koder.111

Wow 50 USD per hour :O I can learn whatever sh*t you want and teach you for that money. Just kidding but that money is really good and i know some c++ gurus on ue4 forums were being tutors for less than that money.

Comment

Originally posted by theknoppix View Post
      Wow 50 USD per hour :O I can learn whatever sh*t you want and teach you for that money. Just kidding but that money is really good and i know some c++ gurus on ue4 forums were being tutors for less than that money.
      Yo! Got any names?

Comment

Originally posted by theknoppix View Post
        Probably because the more money you pay a person the better education they expect to get.

Comment

If im dont remember wrong rama was giving hourly supports if you pay him. I hope i dont remember wrong. You can check his threads or send pm.

Comment

Working...
          X