Code generated from editor not compiling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code generated from editor not compiling

I added a new class inside of the editor, and when I go to compile, without making any changes, im getting the following errors:

Error 1 error C2039: 'Block' : is not a member of 'FBeamModifierOptions' e:\documents\github\unrealengine\engine\intermediate\build\win64\inc\engine\Engine.generated.4.inl 11242 1 MCRougeLike

Error 2 error : Failed to produce item: E:\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Engine.pdb E:\Documents\Unreal Projects\MCRougeLike\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\ERROR MCRougeLike

Error 3 error MSB3073: The command "E:\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat MCRougeLikeEditor Win64 Development "E:\Documents\Unreal Projects\MCRougeLike\MCRougeLike.uproject"" exited with code -1. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 38 5 MCRougeLike

any ideas? Im running 4.02. Adding code was working fine before i updated to 4.02.

So apparently its only having problems when I name the class "Block". If I name it something else then it compiles fine.

Comment

I find it hard to tell without seeing your code - even if it is Editor generated. Could you do a pastebin of the .h and .cpp files?
      Unreal is to Unity as Google is to Bing

Programming is the art of turning something logically complex into something thats simply logical

Tutorials and helpful things of mine:
      Custom Blueprint Node Creation
      Code snippet: Blueprint Node - Create Object from Blueprint
      Code snippet: Blueprint Node - Math node

Comment

Working...
      X