Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mutiplayergame problem, how to attach a passenger to a car,how to solve jitter on client?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mutiplayergame problem, how to attach a passenger to a car,how to solve jitter on client?

hi!
    First apologize for my bad English First . . . I try my best to let every body can understand. .
    I have a problem when I am makeing Unreal 4 online games.
    This is a question about passengers getting on and off the car. I have successfully solved the problem of getting on and off the driver,
    but I I want to make a passenger that can be attached to the car and have some actions and shots. . . I created a socket in the co-pilot position of the car,
    and then let the player-controlled passenger go to the server-side to execute the "attachtoactor" method to connect to the socket on the car.
    I used the "disablemovement" method on the server for the passenger. But on the client side, the player-controlled passenger's car has serious jitter,
    the server side is normal, and the other clients are normal.no jitter...
    but when the server-side character connects to the socket as a passenger, all the clients are all normal,
    When the client-side character connected to the socket as a passenger, the car on the player's client will be greatly jitter.
    the client which controlled by the player can rotate the passenger's angle of view(the passenger is still controlled by me,and it just attached to a socket on server). If execute "disablereplicatedmovement" on server-side ,
    the Jitter is missing , but the server can't receive the client's actions..
    I feel like there is a contradiction between the client's autonomy and the server's replicating of the passenger as part of the car. . .

i have tryed lot's of setting but not work at all......

Or does this method simply not work? Is there any other way? Sincerely thank you for your help.
    Last edited by pengyk12; 10-08-2019, 05:56 AM.
Working...
X