Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by DotCam View Post
    Oh that's awesome!! Thank you Rama, I have been trying to figure out a way of creating custom console commands (without code)... But this code is so simple! I will definitely be using this!

I have learned so much through your tutorials and examples, you have a way of making complex items seem so simple and easy to understand (and implement!), so thanks as always for sharing all of this!
    Hee hee thanks for the compliments DotCam!

I am happy you are enjoying my wiki tutorials!

Rama

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh that's awesome!! Thank you Rama, I have been trying to figure out a way of creating custom console commands (without code)... But this code is so simple! I will definitely be using this!

I have learned so much through your tutorials and examples, you have a way of making complex items seem so simple and easy to understand (and implement!), so thanks as always for sharing all of this!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New Solus C++ Wiki Tutorial

New Solus C++ Wiki Tutorial

Dear Everyone,

I've just released a new wiki tutorial to celebrate Hourence's visit to Epic!

Here is a tutorial on how I enabled Hourences to define his own console commands entirely in Blueprints, so he can run any BP code he wants anytime during runtime!

This is another way you as the C++ programmer can empower your entire team in BP!

Custom Console Commands made in C++, defined in BP
    https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Solus_...nsole_Commands

Rama
    Last edited by Rama; 09-11-2014, 03:24 PM.
Working...
X