Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen Server with Dedicated Server - UE4 4.22.3

Hello everyone i need you help !

I don't found any tutorials to explain how to create simple dedicated server (Or PHP / JSON / HMTL...) to listen server IP create by all clients like steam.
    I don't want steam. Any one have time to learn me how to create it?

Thank you !
    R5GAMER.
    Last edited by R5GAMER; 06-21-2019, 07:03 PM. Reason: Dedicated Server

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to ask.

Comment

Me neither. Listen Server and Dedicated Server is two different concepts, you can't have both at the same time if that is what you are trying to ask. Perhaps you are trying to create a matchmaking server where players can find a game from a list of dedicated servers and/or Listen servers?

Comment

Hello,

I would like to create a dedicated server that will list all the servers created by the player. When the player starts a search I will like the dedicated server can return the list of servers created by the player. Like steam function with server list.

Comment

What you are after is a master server that holds a list of active sessions clients can request. Here is one example from awhile ago, but this can be implemented in any language you want, you just have to customize the AGameSession interface to register the sessions with the master server, and implement your own Ping->Pong if you need pings, etc. You will also need to properly unregister servers after a health check times out or a session is destroyed.

Comment

Yes is exactly i want i have to question there any tutorial to explain how to implement "Ping->Pong" & customize AGameSession ?
            And do you think is must be easy to create listen server with Mysql ? (I think is not better because he didn't update when client exit game or leave session..)
            Last edited by R5GAMER; 07-22-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X