Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Marc Audy View Post
    Brush.h appears to have a dependency on Level.h. If you don't have Level.h already included at the point you include Brush.h that will occur. I've changed it so that Brush.h properly includes Level.h to avoid having to make that manual dependency.
    Thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Brush.h appears to have a dependency on Level.h. If you don't have Level.h already included at the point you include Brush.h that will occur. I've changed it so that Brush.h properly includes Level.h to avoid having to make that manual dependency.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi MiniTurtle,

Please refrain from bumping threads that have not gone unanswered for 4 or more days. This clutters the forums and makes it difficult to parse through and assist users. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bump bump bump

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Am I doing something wrong??

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Brush.h

Brush.h

Hi,

I'm trying to create a ABlockingVolume.

But as soon as I try to include "Engine/Brush.h" I get the error below.
    All I have to do is to include Brush.h and nothing else and I get this error???
    I did not compile the engine from source.

1>x:\program files\unreal engine\4.4\engine\source\runtime\core\public\uobject\WeakObjectPtrTemplates.h(45): error C2338: TWeakObjectPtr can only be constructed with UObject types
    1> x:\program files\unreal engine\4.4\engine\source\runtime\core\public\uobject\WeakObjectPtrTemplates.h(40) : while compiling class template member function 'TWeakObjectPtr<ULevel,FWeakObjectPtr,FIndexToObject>::TWeakObjectPtr(const T *)'
    1> with
    1> [
    1> T=ULevel
    1> ]
    1> X:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.4\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Engine/Brush.h(200) : see reference to function template instantiation 'TWeakObjectPtr<ULevel,FWeakObjectPtr,FIndexToObject>::TWeakObjectPtr(const T *)' being compiled
    1> with
    1> [
    1> T=ULevel
    1> ]
    1> X:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.4\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Engine/Brush.h(200) : see reference to class template instantiation 'TWeakObjectPtr<ULevel,FWeakObjectPtr,FIndexToObject>' being compiled
Working...
X