Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner To Advanced Visual Studio Training Program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner To Advanced Visual Studio Training Program?

Hello, wondering if anyone here could refer me to a good training program for learning how to most smartly use the Visual Studio IDE? I have been using it for a little while now and have noticed that one can really screw up their projects quick if they start messing around in the properties etc... surprisingly I have not found one myself. The ones I have found use Visual Studio but use a lot of unrelated stuff or just focus on programming. Anyone know a good course that is about Visual Studio, not programming, that uses C++?

I don't want an introduction or some Microsoft propaganda, I am looking for a thorough indoctrination.
    Last edited by Jahn.Justin; 02-08-2018, 03:11 PM.

YouTube is a pretty good resource for tutorials such as getting to grips with an IDE. If your looking for something comprehensive I'd recommend taking a look at Udemy.
    Q.U.B.E. 2 | Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut

Comment

Yes I have already checked Udemy. They don't have anything that seems focused enough. Their is a new course called, 'LEARNING PATH: Visual Studio: Master Visual Studio 2017:
      Become an expert in the tools and techniques of Visual Studio 2017'. However it does not seem well focused on the subject it seems to go into a lot of unwanted paths. Has anyone tried this course? It also requires Visual Studio Enterprise Edition in some places.
      Udemy is the world's largest destination for online courses. Discover an online course on Udemy.com and start learning a new skill today.

Comment

Working...
      X