Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the name of Widget Components class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Zeblote View Post
    Did you add UMG as a dependency in your Build.cs file?
    no i didnt and yea that was the problem ;( sorry im noob and looks like i need to pay more attention when i read the info.
    thanks for helping me out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you add UMG as a dependency in your Build.cs file?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    same with 4.17 and 4.18

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nvm its not compiling lol, "Widget = CreateDefaultSubobject<UWidgetComponent>(TEXT("Widget Component"));" this part gives me that error: Item.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: ?????? ?? ????????????? ??????? ?????? "__declspec(dllimport) private: static class UClass * __cdecl UWidgetComponent::GetPrivateStaticClass(void)" (__imp_?GetPrivateStaticClass@UWidgetComponent@@CAPEAVUClass@@XZ) ? ??????? "public: __cdecl AItem::AItem(void)" (??0AItem@@QEAA@XZ)

UE4Editor-Sarafan-5971.dll : fatal error LNK1120: ????????????? ??????? ?????????: 1

i spend all day trying everything, this is just not working corrent.

Last edited by Repin Design; 11-17-2017, 04:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
    You attach UWidgetComponent that is used to render in 3D your UUserWidget (which is not a component)
    sorry i forgot to check components header files so i didnt include "Components/WidgetComponent.h",
    thanks for help, everything is working now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You attach UWidgetComponent that is used to render in 3D your UUserWidget (which is not a component)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i did try to create and attach UUserWidget to my UStaticMeshComponent but notthing appeared.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/API/Runtime/UMG/Components/UWidgetComponent/

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...get/index.html
    Last edited by BrUnO XaVIeR; 11-17-2017, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic whats the name of Widget Components class?

whats the name of Widget Components class?

i got UStaticMeshComponent as root in my actor and i want create and attach widget component to it, but i cant find the name of this class ;(
Working...
X