Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VS 2013 Express error

Hi there,

when i'm trying to build the github-source (vs 2013 express, Development Editor, Win64) i get two errormessages:

Error 1 error code: -1073741515 C:\UnrealEngine\Engine\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\Error UE4

Error 2 error MSB3073: The command "..\..\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UE4Editor Win64 Development" exited with code -1.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 38 5 UE4

On doubleclick on the second errormessage the "Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets" file opens and highlights this part of code:

<Target Name="Build" DependsOnTargets="PrepareForNMakeBuild;ResolveReferences;GetTargetPath" Returns="$(NMakeManagedOutput)">
    <VCMessage Code="MSB8005" Type="Warning" Arguments="NMakeBuildCommandLine" Condition="'$(NMakeBuildCommandLine)'==''"/>
    <Exec Command="$(NMakeBuildCommandLine)" Condition="'$(NMakeBuildCommandLine)'!=''"/>
    </Target>

???

Possible solutions:

-I think the reason was that i've missed to install "directx 11 june 2010" as advised in the github repo.
    -Also i've installed vs as admin this time (although i'm the hidden admin in win7 already).
    -And i didn't download the update for vs.
    Last edited by 5v29n; 07-13-2014, 09:47 AM.
Working...
X