Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall-Running HOW THE HELL ARE THEY DONE ?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall-Running HOW THE HELL ARE THEY DONE ?!?!?!?!?!

People Can Someone Help Me With This I Cannot Find WHAT SO Ever Any Tutorial Or Guide Or Help On How To Make Wall-Running Possiable In Unreal Engine 4.12.5 Alot of them are flawed , some are outdated big time . So People I Need Hellllllp Please i Dont Know How To Program At All So I Am Dying Out Of Pain I Really Really Need It , So if Anyone Can Help That Would Be Great

{btw i need it to be vertical wall run i want him to go side ways not to the top}

Thanks For Reading And Helping

Originally posted by ANoob9001 View Post
    People Can Someone Help Me With This I Cannot Find WHAT SO Ever Any Tutorial Or Guide Or Help On How To Make Wall-Running Possiable In Unreal Engine 4.12.5 Alot of them are flawed , some are outdated big time . So People I Need Hellllllp Please i Dont Know How To Program At All So I Am Dying Out Of Pain I Really Really Need It , So if Anyone Can Help That Would Be Great

{btw i need it to be vertical wall run i want him to go side ways not to the top}

Thanks For Reading And Helping
    Hi,
    Im not sure if this can be done correctly in blueprints.

BUT there is one tutorial on www.shootertutorial.com - "wall walking spider", i think you should check it out

Comment

If you mean something like in Prince of Persia... then it's about disabling gravity on the character then applying custom physics calculus until a timer for "end of attrition" hits, then the character will fall from that wall again;
      Similar to Tony Hawk's' pro skater game with their "Wallride" skate trick.
      | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

It's basically just a jump with "FOOT IK" on a wall. Jump height for trajectory arc + foot ik + strafe jogging animation. The foot ik is most important, you don't have to get to technical you just need a height and let gravity do the rest. You could even make a mini jump with every step just enough to make the run endless.

Comment

well.......about the spider it was a dead end Name368 And Also Tactical Beard I know i am asking to much but can you show me how ??? thank you all for lending a hand

Comment

Working...
          X