Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that fixed it! Thanks!

Comment

Okay, just to be clear, so when you set it to bind, is it fails to display any text at all (like the 'seconds' variable's value without converting), or is it only happening when you process the 'seconds' variable and convert it to minutes and seconds?

If you cannot display any text at all in the binding function, I think that is a bug then.

EDIT:

I see you managed to fix it. Good luck!

Comment

The problem appears to have been the return value was not named "Return Value." It is displaying the text now, and converting it properly.

One more question, though. How do I set up the clock to NOT go below zero?

Comment

Ah, nevermind. I had my clamp connected wrong. Got it working now. Thanks again for all your help!

Comment

One more question. Is there a way to pause the clock while looking through inventory windows? I tried using a bool to tick the clock on and off, but it seems to always set it back to zero when the game is paused. When I come back into the game, it says game over, even though the timer is running again, and there is clearly time left on the clock.

Comment

I use a timer https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...rs/Blueprints/

Use Tick is a bad habit.

Comment

This is a great thread guys!

I hate to revive a close topic, but, I am trying to make the seconds not go pass 60 and returning back to 00 and starting the count again.
                I am having trouble to get that to work.

Would appreciated any sugestions.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X