In game custom map editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In game custom map editor

How do I do a in game custom map editor? I've seen someone done it but I prefer doing it on my own. How does it work and what needs to be done? I'm still new to Unreal Engine.

There are a few tutorials floating around the internet specific to UE4 (Google or YouTube).
    You can also find some on this forum and on the Market Place.
    Rule#21: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Comment

Is it okay if you link me those tutorials? I've tried searching and only found one but that's not a tutorial but rather a view of how it looks like. Also isn't marketplace for paid assets? I would like to do it on my own. It's because I'm still new that's why I need more experience by doing it on my own.

Comment

Apologies for posting on an old thread but did you ever find a tutorial? I've googled around and looked on youtube but I've never found an actual tutorial on how to make an in game map editor in unreal 4, whether blue prints or C++. People have made editors but no one describes how they went about doing it. Which is bizarre because I'd have thought it'd be a very commonly asked for thing.

Comment

Working...
        X