Key held down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key held down

Hello im kind of in experienced with the blueprint system, but I am trying to make a way for whenever a key is held it will repeatedly trigger a node.
    So far i tried to use an Anykey node then linked Pressed to Use Controller Yaw and selected true then connecting the Release to Use Controller Yaw and selected false.
    The problem is whenever two keys are pressed and one key is released while another is still being pressed or held down Use Controller Yaw will equal false.
    To solve this I think I could find out a way to make a key being held down repeatedly trigger the Use Controller Yaw node yet I dont know how.
    If you know a way to solve this please reply.

Set a bool to true on button press and false on button release. Then use tick or delay or a gate to keep firing your logic.

Comment

Could you explain this a bit more because i think i got it but Use Controller Yaw never returns back to false . It just stays true.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper7 View Post
        Could you explain this a bit more because i think i got it but Use Controller Yaw never returns back to false . It just stays true.
        Could you show a Screenshot of your current setup? I don't really get what you are trying to do :P
        Open for contracted work | C++/BP (incl. Multiplayer) | Tutoring | VR

My UE4 Blog/Page with Tutorials and more: Hit me for ALL the things!
        (Including 100+ Pages Multiplayer Network Compendium to get you started.)

Comment

This is my current setup.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X