Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Mandrake1983 View Post
    Hi. i tried to use the same command into another project and it works. So i deleted all blueprint and i redone everithing and now it works.
    That's unfortunate that you had to do that to get it to work, I had something similar where I got stereo rendering for no aparent reason.

So thank you for your help.
    You're welcome

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi. i tried to use the same command into another project and it works. So i deleted all blueprint and i redone everithing and now it works. I didn't know what I was wrong. So thank you for your help.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay, That is strange.

I have used that exact command in PIE and a development build/package and it works.
    Perhaps there is a bug or something went wrong with your project.

Have you tried using the command in a different project to see if it is some kind of conflict or something with your project?

HTH

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ohhh ok ok sorry but I was at work and i didn't read carefully. I typed the command in the execute console command like into a videotutorial that i am following.
    You can see this tutorial at this link https://youtu.be/SPzjL-j4Aas at min38
    I made exactly as shown in the videotutorial. And tiping the command in the execute console command this not work. I have checked the command syntax and it's ok. I don't know where I am wrong. Next time i will update some screens.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for reply. Where exactly should I type hth? After r.setres command?
    The HTH stands for Hope That Helps.
    Does the r.setres if you do that manually ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for reply. Where exactly should I type hth? After r.setres command?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1) i can't set resolution game. I have two buttons and i have associated in the graph editor the command r.setres 1280x720 to one and the same command with 1920x1080 resolution to the other one.
    After compyling and saving I launch the menu in stand alone mode but the buttons doesn't work.
    Does this work if you type it into the console?

HTH

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UE4.10 game menu issues

UE4.10 game menu issues

Hi to everyone.
    Please forgive me If there is a similar thread like this but i have tried to search with no results.
    I am making a game menu but I have two issues.
    1) i can't set resolution game. I have two buttons and i have associated in the graph editor the command r.setres 1280x720 to one and the same command with 1920x1080 resolution to the other one.
    After compyling and saving I launch the menu in stand alone mode but the buttons doesn't work.
    2) I need to clean the menu screen everytime i click on a button so If I click on resolution button on the left side of game menu, two buttons with two avaiable resolutions appears on the right side. Then If i click on another button, on the left side, the two buttons with avaiable resolution disappears and a new window (or image or any other content type) appears in the same side.
    Someone who can help me?
Working...
X