Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a Screenshot and send it per email

Hey guys,

I'm developing an IOS app. If a certain button ist clicked/tapped a blueprint should make a screnshot an send it with some additional text as email with the default IOS mail app.
    I found a way to make a screenshot but there are no information about sending an Email plus attachment with a blueprint.
    Can anyone help me? Or is it just not not possible to do this at the moment?

Thanks a lot!

Al
    Last edited by AlMudy; 11-10-2015, 01:43 PM.

Has no one an idea?

Comment

I haven't done this before but I would have it go to a dedicated location over a network and make sure that location can have a rule made to turn it into an email. I would google how to send and receive server messages in UE4.
      Originally posted by AlMudy View Post
      Has no one an idea?

Comment

You'll need to call some sort of function that interacts with the Mail app in IOS, I suggest that you have a moderator move this thread over to the IOS development sub-forum.
        Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
        Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
        Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

If I could read that it was on IOS I would of came up to the same conclusion. I thought you were trying to do it like on a console or computer.
          Originally posted by Jamendxman3 View Post
          You'll need to call some sort of function that interacts with the Mail app in IOS, I suggest that you have a moderator move this thread over to the IOS development sub-forum.

Comment

Is there any solution for this in windows??

Comment

Working...
            X