Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

enable 'media texture' to play in matinee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We also have this same issue it is a big pain. [MENTION=9875]ZoltanJr[/MENTION] were you able to resolve this in 4.14?

Comment

We are still working on it. It's not supported in 4.14 yet.
      Gerke Max Preussner | UE4 Programming Consultant

Logo
      Follow me on Github | Goodreads | Linkedin | Pinterest | SlideShare | Twitter.
      Chat with me as gmpreussner on Discord.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfShapes View Post
        We also have this same issue it is a big pain. [MENTION=9875]ZoltanJr[/MENTION] were you able to resolve this in 4.14?
        The fix that I had to use for this was to export out a PNG/JPEG sequence of the video. Import that to Unreal, create sprites from each of the frames and create a flipbook from the sprites. Then you can set the frame rate on a flipbook and since you should have a locked frame rate for rendering out from sequencer then it should work ok.

gmpreussner how are the performance improvements going for 4k? I still struggle with getting a decent 4k 360 video to play.

I tried another method of using a UMG web browser element with a Youtube URL on auto play and then using the meterial output from that and mapping it to a sphere which works ok, but then it still can only handle 1080 and not 4k, just destroys my system with 4k

Comment

Working...
        X