Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Input Axis' not responding to input

Hello,

I've set up all of my animations and my character blueprint. The jump and look around functions work great but for some reason I can't get the movement to work well. Here's a screenshot of my event graph for clarity:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	501.5 KB
ID:	1162438

I'm certain I've done everything right here but no luck. I have a feeling that it might be to do with my anim event graph which I've also attached here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	295.5 KB
ID:	1162439

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

You never told us what your problem is. If I were you I'd get rid of those break and make vector nodes, and connect the rotation directly to the get vector nodes. You'll also probably want to use forward vector for move x, and right vector for move y.
    Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
    Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
    Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

Sorry I sort of rushed this post. My character spawns in as it should and it responds to input from the controller when I jump but not when I try to move. The blueprints above are the ones I think aren't working.

Thank you for your response though, i'll give your advice a shot and get back to you.

Comment

EVER SINCE 4.9 UPDATE I can't make my character walk anymore either....it was fine til 4.9 now it says something about unknown command

Comment

Working...
        X